Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree285Likes

Thread: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

Re: DPETTY - Rest In Peace

It's just sad when someone dies. First my man Michael Jackson died, then my cool bro Steve Jobs, and now this, it just saddens me at the moment.

The only mature and patient staff member. Will be missed.

Rest in peace my dear friend! I will never forget the chats we had on msn and facebook, thank you for teaching me everything you taught (even though i am a horrible student). Thank your for backing me up when I needed you, as I did for you!
    You are in a better place now, I hope to meet you there in a couple years time.
    Rest in Peace.
    We will never forget you!

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite
    It is with great sadness that I deliver this news. Dave passed away recently. I found out yesterday. Some of you may know Dave was fighting a battle against cancer. While there was long periods of hope and signs of promise, in the end his cancer was not able to be cured.

Dave's history with the forum and APH speaks for itself. He deserved every bit of his Ultimate Grand Master rank. He was a great friend and a great hacker. His help, hacks and character was appreciated by many. Obviously he will be missed by many as well.

Thanks for everything Dave. While I wish I knew you longer, I am very grateful for the time I did. You will be greatly missed.

you serious??!?!?!?

He made the best hacks. I thought when I saw this on the comments for PB2. Holy crap I'm sad.

I never the he had cancer. This saddens me he was such a great guy and I don't think he deserved at all to die.

I can't belive he died but life is a ***** am i the only one who thinks we shouldn't honor him and make a layout and make sure everyone who comes on here and there should be all the games he hacked in a group in daves memory and should be a memory to reamber him by ?

Even though I never really knew him or got to talk to him, seeing how I was a guest. I would like to say, R.I.P Dpetty. You're in a better place.

I honestly think you guys should dedicate a whole day to that guy. He was awesome from what I saw.

For one of the old members of this forum is is truly depressing to see that one of our own has passed.
    There are no words that could describe what I'm feeling right now, even though I haven't met Dave in real life his life on the internet is well known. He shall never be forgotten.
    Long Live Dave Petty.

Gone but never be forgotten

I haven't been around in a while, but I heard about this and thought i should pay my respects. I am sorry to hear about his passing, he will be missed.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast