Arcade Prehacks

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Banned
    hey moshimonsters1 remember when i said the robot clone only had half of my powers?! well the fire and ice punch and the super flash technique was the robot's! i will use my special emergency abilities that i never wanted to use in this battle but you left me with no choice! i use my super sonic speed combined with my super flash technique while flying to create the ultimate move: super sonic flash i use that to go to moshimonsters1's hill and appear behind him he looks at me with super wide eyes."i have returned. i know what you are thinking, i have mind reading powers" i say to him, and using my laser vision i blast moshimonsters1 to the other side of the world! MY HILLLLL!!!!!

I said in my post, that no on was alive to claim the hill. Read my post. I'd never want to claim your ratchet hill.... ugh.. juniors.

Hmm... I wonder how the robot which I padlocked and burned came alive..?? Anyway
    I am blasted off through the air to Africa, one of the hottest and poorest country in the world.
    I land on the sandy land of Africa and see a distant villager riding an elephant. When the villager walks off to go to the village. I quickly hack onto the elephant's trunk. Which breaks off the elephant. The animal roars in pain but I take a button from my shirt and flick it onto the elephants head causing it to be unconscious and fall to the ground. My knife becomes rusty so I take off my belt, break off the shard of my knife and wrap the elephants trunk onto the handle with the belt. Creating one of the best daggers. The Elephant Dagger! Lol! I then teleport back to the hill.
    Right behind evilcrimzonwolf and stab him behind his back. The knife is so sharp it creates a huge hollow hole on his back.
    He falls to the ground like a rock. And as I look into his eyes, his eyes are in shock they were as big as moons as if shocked that someone attacked him behind. His chest is hollow too and his heart is missing.
    I walk down the hill and clean my dagger near a stream then walk back to the hill sighing.
    "My hill, evilcrimzonwolf. In this forum game you have made me such a murderer...."

I am a Member now... Haha sorry for double posting lol So you should correct that Carbine20.

Banned
    how do you become a member?! anyway what moshimonsters1 didn't realize is that when he stabbed me my spirit came out of me and went to another person I fight to control him and in the end I did it! so I walk up to moshimonsters1 and tap him on the shoulder, when he looks at me i blast his face with a lava blast he screams in pain as his face burns off! MY HIILLL!!!

You become a member when you have 30 posts, senior 100 I think. Lol you won't get it cuz you always spend your time in forum games . Anyway : "Thanks for liking twice! " I can't like on a iPod lol - Always an Error.
    When my face is almost literally coming off I teleport back to my den and using my magnificent mechanical skills I make half of my body Cyborg! Impressed with my new transformation. I telport back to the hill, with my machine gun fitted arms I shoot him many hundred times on his chest. *Chink* As I reload and blast him off with my missile arm to space! But as evilcrimzonwolf has no space suit and no oxygen tanks, he dies miserably suffocating as no air filled his lungs and nostrils.
    Whoops! Got to carried away from murdering evilcrimzonwolf I almost forgot to say: "My Hill!"
    Lol I'm basically Jack 6 in Tekkan 6.

Banned
    what moshimonsters1 doesn't realize is that the person i'm inside is a grodgef a alien species that can survive in space and regenerate who come to earth disguised as humans! i teleport back to earth and using my shadow attack combined with the grodgef's power the shadows wrap themselves around moshi and throw him back to his base! MY HILL!
    Last edited by evilcrimzonwolf; 10-20-2013 at 11:03 AM. Reason: lololol!

Erm... By base do you mean my den? But then if you mean my den how can you throw me right through earth and dirt.. Hm anyway. Let's just say you mean my den
    I am thrown in my den while choking on the earth and debris surrounding my mouth. I flinch as the earth reaches my tongue. As I vomit rapidly in my den. In disgust of what I did I wipe my mouth with a handkerchief thinking how to kill evilcrimzonwolf once and for all... (because right now the only people replying in this forum game is me and him so it is moshimonsters1 vs evilcrimzonwolf!)
    In my den, working up a storm. I create chemicals of chemicals and finally I have created the best chemical of all chemicals
    To defeat HIM! I teleport back to the hill. And see the shape-shifter grin facing the sky I throw the chemical in his face. He realises that the chemical was acid screams in pain. But as he screams his real form appears in front of me. My eyes widen with shock. Because the alien inside of him is U.G.L.Y! with warts covering all over it's face. I jab his weakest spot: the massive wart on it's forehead and the alien evaporates in the air whilst screaming in agony.
    U.G.L.Y you can't say your abc cuz you ugly.. You ugly...
    MY HILL!

Banned
    while i am evaporating you took your eyes of me and that allows just enough time for me to heal a little bit and using my super sonic flash technique i go to my secret underground headquarters still in my spirit form. i quickly get inside my most powerful body that can heal or regenerate in a second and survive acid,flames,bullets and rockets! i teleport back to the hlll and smash moshimonsters1's robot limbs causing him to shriek in pain as he rolls down the hill! MY HILLLL!!!

I scream in agony. As I teleport back to my den, I sigh. I rip off my robotic limbs and collecting the most powerful and strong metal elements: Titanium, Iron, Gold, silver. I create another Robotic body using these metals. And upgraded my power to my FULL POTENTIAL! The armour that I have on right now can survive any harsh element or weather. It is indestructible and can absorb any element in the universe. "Mwahahaha." I think to myself and teleport back to hill.
    "We both have powerful armour, but who will succeed?" I say admiring his armour.
    "Well we'll just have to see." Evilcrimzonwolf grins his evil grins.
    With my new armour I can hover up in the air and dash extremely fast speeds. I dash to my right whilst hovering. I dash around evilcrimzonwolf, causing him to be dizzy and off focus. Whilst he is dizzy I take my chance and blow onto my arm causing it to inflate like a balloon, making my arm and hand gigantic. I use my gigantic arm and punch the heck out of evilcrimzonwolf, bashing the life out of him. And knocks his air out.
    K.O! Evilcrimzonwolf bleeds on the floor in a heap. I drag his body to the stream close to the hill and drown him there and there.
    Walking back to the hill. "My Hill!!!!!" I explode with glory, my lungs bursting with air as I belt out my words in victory.
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 10-20-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast