Arcade Prehacks

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Banned
    lol i forgot to mention in my last post that my armour can also withstand powerful blasts and the blood is just a distraction! i also think that you didn't read my post correctly moshimonsters1 i said i can heal or regenerate in a second! anyway while i am flowing in the stream i swim to land. i scream in pain as my armour got stronger more powerful and my body getting bigger.i fly to my headquarters and hack into moshimonsters1's armour causing it to self destruct i then teleport back to the hill. using my flame thrower i burn moshimonsters1 but not to much so that he cant run away! MY HILL

What do you have with it?Give me 1000000000000$then i'll see
    I ant to see deptty

Banned
    HONESTLY what does that have have to do with this game! and dpetty died cos of cancer man you came too late
    Last edited by evilcrimzonwolf; 10-21-2013 at 05:50 PM.

DAMN DAMMIT... My imaginative thoughts are escaping my brain... I freaking drowned you and punched you until you were unconscious what do you NEED? :/ -sigh- Anyway
    I track evilcrimzonwolf's "secret" headquarters not secret now! With my great spy kit and techniques I hack into the area finding the computer which evilcrimzonwolf made his armor I plug out the computer, smash it with a hammer (Thor style). And set fire to it making it into ashes. So that his armor has lost all of it's healing regenerating, etc powers! I laugh to myself. Heheh. Then when I was so happy, oh btw my body is element resist which means I can withstand fire because of the aura - previous forum message
    I order alot of noodles and sushi and teleported back to the hill. Oh and I set fire to your headquarters.
    Evilcrimzonwolf stares at the noodles and sushi and munched it all. He then falls asleep because he is full. When he is snoring and asleep I put a firework in his mouth set it off and he explodes like a firework! As I watch the "fireworks show" I laugh to myself. Your armour can't protect the inside only the outside hahah. KABOOB goes evilcrimwolf as his brains, guts fall down to the sky in a heap of entrails. I order zombies and they ate you all up.
    MA hill

Banned
    little did moshimonsters1 know that my powers don't come from the computer, they are from within me and when my armour got more stronger and powerful (previous forum msg) it added a upgrade: protecting me from the inside and having extra guts and brains and i never sleep! i use my mind control powers to control the zombies before they eat me and make them eat my 10D hologram which includes blood in it! so i go invisible and creep up behind moshi and trap him in my globe of death which can kill anyone no matter what armour or weapons they have!! MY HILL NOW!!!!!!

What the flipping bananas <--- attempt of not swearing. You can't get extra guts! Lol that's so gross.. And brains...Ugh... I tear off this so what called globe of death with my Elephant dagger. (previous msg) As my aura around me is so powerful I absorb the Globe of death in my body. The globe of death fights in my body and eventually I win. The globe of death upgraded me with a new form inside my body. The Nine Tailed Fox aka Kyuubi (Naruto) Lol can't believe it I dislike watching Naruto. Which I can control.
    I transform into the Kyuubi. And using the brilliant vision of the fox I can see people invisible or tried to be invisible. I see evilcrimzonwolf peeing on a tree.. And see his OMG that's soo tiny.. Lololol anyway I creep behind him, dig my strong iron platinum claws into his armour and tear it apart. He shrieks and tries to get away. But I use one of my tail and wrap him really tight do he cannot escape. I move my tail so he faces close to my face. And rawrs a ferocious rawr which makes him cry like a little baby. "Stop! You can have my hill I don't care anymore!! Wahhhh wahhh!!" I then place him on the floor. And with so much force thrust my 2 muscular animal arms into his body and my claws are so strong and powerful it tears him into breaking into muscle, skin and bone. His power leaks out of him like water and I absorb it quickly... He is dead Evilcrimzonwolf dies in a heap looking at his own half as it twitches in pain.
    My hill ROAR!!!! (In Evil Super Kyuubi Mode)

Banned
    i lay there down on the floor taking my final breaths in my final living seconds, suddenly a huge meteor the size of a football pitch lands near me and my super hyper evil brother in overdrive mode walks out of it!"brother Kyushu you came! i need a new body" i say to him, suddenly Kyushu says to me to enter into him because he is the strongest being in the universe stronger than goku,vegeta,super sonic,ichigo and Naruto combined!!!!! so i get out of my current body and enter his! i laugh silently to myself and walk to the hill and see moshimonsters1 eating a turkey and chicken sandwich, he turns to face me and looks at my pure evil red eyes and faster than the blink of the eye i punch him sending him to to the planet called makem!

MYYYY HILLLLL

What the hell I'm the Kyuubi how can you punch the Kyuubi into some planet I am not aware of!?And what the hell the Kyuubi doesn't eat turkey and chicken sandwiches it eats humans! -facepalm- Anyway
    The impact of his punch didn't exactly blast me of it makem? I absorbed his punch and so I am still on the hill!
    I roar at him my fangs dripping with pure blood. I look up to the sky and roar the largest roar it breaks all the guiness world records. The man in front me is screaming me to stop, but I don't resist. His ears are bleeding and his eyes are getting redder but as they get redder and redder and bigger and bigger his eye burst! And so he is left blind crying as he doesn't know where he is. I am still roaring as I summon all sealed monsters in Naruto.. Even the 10 tailed monster the most strongest monster that is stronger than anything and anyone in the universe. Then 10 tails agreed to help me and I absorbed every sealed animal and become the worst weapon to destroy the universe. I became
    larger and more powerful. I used all of my might and lifted the earth beneath us making it into a
    massive earth snowball and with my rage and evilness I combined it with my power and created a huge massive hyper beam which went right through evilcrimzonwolf's body and he died in
    smithereens in pieces. I eat him up and the digestive juices in my stomach comused him and then I
    Done a massive poop with him in it. And roared. The beam is still going 24/7 and the sky is thunderous with rain.
    My hill!
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 10-22-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Banned
    back up plan! i knew something like this would happen so i destroy the hill move it somewhere else rebuild it and my hill! hahahahahahahaha can't stop laughing

Hahahaja sorry mate your a pile of fox sh!t haha <--- sorry for swearing, so a pile of poop can't exactly move. And the hill the mighty hill cannot be destroyed as it is the main hill to play this forum game so HAHAHAHA can't even stop laughing. Evilcrimzonwolf's poop dreams.... HAHAHAHA! >
    So all I need to say is...
    My Hilllll!

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast