Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I agree with both Capitano (even though I'd like to find a working trainer for Civ 5 for PC) and asd123 (Even though I play Skyrim on PS3 and only have Skyrim but I've basically done everything in Skyrim including buy the DLCs). ASD123 Since when can you replay a quest (NO MISSIONS YAY)? Once it's done it's done you have to restart whole game and get to that quest and do all that stuff to get that person to give you that quest after you did several quests for them beforehand (as in both reset and doing stuff for 'em)! The ONE weakness for both games would be!

CIV SERIES: Lacking a storyline
    THE IMPORTANCE OF IT'S CORRECTION: Meh, Nuff said. If you've played the game, Nuff said.

SKYRIM AND ALL ELDER SCROLLS GAMES: The CONSTANT FREAKING LOADING! Go into a house, sit on your couch for 5 minutes. Go into a cave, 10 minutes. Go through a whole Dwarven place, (Do it like DR. Evil in the last Austin Powers when he says 1 million dollars)1 FREAKING HOUR FOR ALL WAITING TIMES PUT TOGETHER! DEN DEN DEEEEEEH! ONE WHOLE PLAYTHROUGH ALL QUEST COMPLETE, 2 MONTHS! DEN DEN DEEEEEEEEH! You get the picture.
    IMPORTANCE LEVEL: FIX IT NOW GOD DARN IT!

It's true! Ask any Elder Scrolls player of any game, it's the same.

Assassins creed all of them

Fifaaaa !!!!!

gran turismo 6 for PS3

Thumbs Up

The Ultimate Doom!!!
    There is a mod for that called brutal doom that enhaces the gore and difficulty of the game Rip and Tear!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKiro View Post
    SKYRIM AND ALL ELDER SCROLLS GAMES: The CONSTANT FREAKING LOADING! Go into a house, sit on your couch for 5 minutes. Go into a cave, 10 minutes.

Nah, mate. My SSD and I over here disagree. The loading screen + quote doesn't even render for me. I'm always in the next zone instantly.
    Shame, don't have time to use the bathroom anymore.

i just started playing skyrim and it's always fast for me although it does lag rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by xxSharpfirexx View Post
    Nah, mate. My SSD and I over here disagree. The loading screen + quote doesn't even render for me. I'm always in the next zone instantly.
    Shame, don't have time to use the bathroom anymore.
    I'm talking about PS3. It's so slow on ps3... Maybe it's because I have it on full graphics... Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKiro
    I'm talking about PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesKiro View Post
    Sure, mate.

It's slow on the PS3 because consoles don't have that much processing power. To be fair, it's more the game engine's fault. Gamebryo is a shoddy piece of work that is horribly unoptimized. The game has a set RAM limit. Every object you interact with in each save file is recorded and registered, meaning that save files get gradually bigger and bigger up until the point that they simply don't work anymore, a result that's known as savegame bloating.
    Bethesda needs to make a new engine for their future games, because Gamebryo really is terrible.
    Also, your PS3 doesn't run Skyrim on "full on" graphics. Not at all.

Burnout Paradise (paradiso XD), halo series, the LBP franchise... well............ LOADS OF GAMES
    DUDE

LOADS 'N LOADS

but srsly. if you want i can give you 5 notebooks with the names of games that i like.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast