Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

When did the forums become a bunch of lurkers?

Back when I visited the board a lot there were people who posted regularly. Now it just seems to be mostly people that just look at posts. When did this happen? Did the site just get crazy big and now it's just a flood of people asking for hacks with a few lurkers mixed in?

The forum has been slow for a good while. Most of the people who posted regularly have left and not many new people replaced them. Its mostly people who request hacks are on the forum

Tbh

Flash games are no longer popular, at all. They're slowly degrading deeper and deeper, eventually going to become null, that's what has happened to APH's community. Soon it's gonna die out, cycle of life. It was a great run, a really fun run, but, nothing can be done, PC gaming outshines flash games by far, Unity does as well. That's only thing APH has going for it now.

I have to agree. The depopularization of Flash has hurt this community. Many have also moved on…

I think it is the rise of the mobile gaming that is affecting the arcade forums. But there are still some of us around

Quote Originally Posted by juhasom View Post
    I think it is the rise of the mobile gaming that is affecting the arcade forums
    yeah much more money for developers to make Pay2Win game apps on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by dagamet View Post
    The forum has been slow for a good while. Most of the people who posted regularly have left and not many new people replaced them. Its mostly people who request hacks are on the forum
    And its not only that they also seem to post requests that are against the rules all the time

The most annoying part is that they just make 1-2 posts that are only hack requests most of the time and then leave forever not even replying to any answers on their threads which half the time are either:
    1. Me pointlessly explaing why their hack requests are not allowed.
    2. Tmanzz122 pointlessly explaining why their hack requests are against the rules.(Less common since i come here like everyday)
    Last edited by ZuckeR; 05-29-2016 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Merged double post

Quote Originally Posted by dagamet View Post
    . Most of the people who posted regularly have left and not many new people replaced them.
    im still here. i visit from time to time but life aint making my visits any sooner

Quote Originally Posted by inkoalawetrust View Post
    And its not only that they also seem to post requests that are against the rules all the time

The most annoying part is that they just make 1-2 posts that are only hack requests most of the time and then leave forever not even replying to any answers on their threads which half the time are either:
    1. Me pointlessly explaing why their hack requests are not allowed.
    2. Tmanzz122 pointlessly explaining why their hack requests are against the rules.(Less common since i come here like everyday)
    (I'll give you credit for being here a lot, I should be too, but final exams are ""fun"")
    If only they would listen. If only.

I've been here a while. I've seen this place go through too much. If people would stay. If only.

Do we have to start banning people whose hack requests are against the rules?

Ikr I also am super annoyed by these outlawed hack request "spam". GNNNNNN!!!!!

Last edited by tchow847; 05-31-2016 at 01:42 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast