Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Becoming a mod

Becoming a mod

Greeny6000 told me to post this on the forums and we will discuss it, so, I did. I would like to become a moderator on this website because I am on here and the shoutbox EVERY day. literally. Also I contain some basic hacker knowlege, like I can make trainers and Hackpacks, but am fairly new to prehacks and am still new to it. Please respond to me. Also, A Moderator Joseph_The_Gamer was going to reccomend me to Greeny6000. So Please respond. I like this site alot and am also a mod on 2 sites. PS. I am FAIRLY new to the forums but let it be known i am NOT new to the actual website. I have been coming here for a REALLY long time now. Just thought you should know that if you read this, Greeny.

&*Edit Ok, well I guess I am not really mod material. which I guess was apparent to everyone who read. so nvm. Thnx if I was worth reading this far. Forget it though...Noone except sme11y even said anything positive, and now even he knows I am a newb, I'll just go back to leeching the site I guess. ttyl.

Re: Becoming a mod

I would also like to be a mod but your chances are very little

I guess.... I was reccomended by a friend mod and I have past moderator experiences. Also I am an experienced hacker and Come on here and the shoutbox EVERY DAY. My chances on any other site would be large.But I guess not this one.

I am also have more experience as a mod probably more than you and I am one this site more than you and other people are on the site more than you so your chances are extremely low

well u only have 3 posts but by that being said greeny did make me a mod with a few posts
    as for now we going to need examples of ur stuff u dont need to make a lot i make only a little and i dont brag about it but the reason i got in was because i made them top quality.

the shoutbox is ok but it id no concerned with the forum and try to get your post count up and give us a few examples please and thank you
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

yes like killer said he was here from the beginning I was here for 3 months on the forum and 5 months on the main site while you just came here so right now your chances are slim

i was here for about a week and got global mod lol but i do top quality stuff

yah also don't forget a lot more people do top quality stuff

i know but they are eighter mods dont wana be mods or gone

i still make some hacks but i just get very easily bored so im on hacker's vacation

yah

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast