Re: How to make a trainer for all games

nice this is quite useful

Above and beyond the valleys of contentment

thanks.

hi!

This is a great tool! thx.
    I used it with the game "the commander sister"... definitly too hard for me, but so interesting i did want to see the end

Anyway, i think there is possibility to improve it a little bit.

Is it possible to make a new version , with an adjustable size for the "flash" window? i mean, if i resize the window of the application, this have no effect over the flash object: it's not reduced or enhanced with the main window.. we just get some unsued space or hide a part of the game.

Another great feature we could hope , but maybe more complex, would be to include a "variable detector", as we can get in flashgamemaster.
    you give the value of the variable, the game find it's name, and then you can change (or block=autochange with timer every second) this value.

last, it could be usefull to have an "open swf file" button using a standard "open file" window to open a swf file located on the hard drive.

Would you please work on such improvements? or at least upload the source code of your application (VB files), so we can try to do it without start from zero?

thx a lot.

wow im not really good at this, i can make a auto-resize for the shockwaveflash but other finding vars and other things are out of what i can do.

Quote Originally Posted by flangad
    hi!

This is a great tool! thx.
    I used it with the game "the commander sister"... definitly too hard for me, but so interesting i did want to see the end

Anyway, i think there is possibility to improve it a little bit.

Is it possible to make a new version , with an adjustable size for the "flash" window? i mean, if i resize the window of the application, this have no effect over the flash object: it's not reduced or enhanced with the main window.. we just get some unsued space or hide a part of the game.

Another great feature we could hope , but maybe more complex, would be to include a "variable detector", as we can get in flashgamemaster.
    you give the value of the variable, the game find it's name, and then you can change (or block=autochange with timer every second) this value.

last, it could be usefull to have an "open swf file" button using a standard "open file" window to open a swf file located on the hard drive.

Would you please work on such improvements? or at least upload the source code of your application (VB files), so we can try to do it without start from zero?

thx a lot.
    if you want all that, just use flashgame master
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by mathewthe2
    wow im not really good at this, i can make a auto-resize for the shockwaveflash but other finding vars and other things are out of what i can do.
    even just this feature would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by flangad
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewthe2
    even just this feature would be great!
    added some features:
    viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1922