Arcade Prehacks

Thread: hero RPG

hero RPG

hello everyone, i was just saying that the hero RPG on the site is glitched at the second sleeping meddow, me and many people on the site were wondering if someone could fix this problem, its a big bother and we just would like it fixd, thank u in advance

Re: hero RPG

wrong place to post it

Quote Originally Posted by vgking7
    wrong place to post it
    Thanks for reporting. But as of now i can not find another section for this nature of post. I will leave this topic open and it will be reviewed by greeny on a later possible time.
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by privatelunchbox
    hello everyone, i was just saying that the hero RPG on the site is glitched at the second sleeping meddow, me and many people on the site were wondering if someone could fix this problem, its a big bother and we just would like it fixd, thank u in advance
    Which site? THe main site or the forum?

who was the hacker? if he is on the forum, try to contact him first. I will solve it faster than us.

also please post a direct link to the game page to make things smoother. Thanks
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

[color=#00BF00]Persian_Sword[AFG] [/color]
    sorry to say this but you....
    you double post...
    and the glitch problem, i think the hacker changed some codes. I will try to hack it again!

It is not double post, it is quoted, I can't multi quote here on this forum so i had to do it twice. You caught the wrong person dude
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Persian_Sword[AFG
    ] It is not double post, it is quoted, I can't multi quote here on this forum so i had to do it twice. You caught the wrong person dude
    actually you can but never mind xD

the hacker is silverneo