Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Hi, I'm Bluegames

Quote Originally Posted by mapleRT
    How did you make the bus and stuff then?
    Oh, that! You could get them online or make them yourself. There is a built-in function to make them. I got the bus from this site, the others (Except those which came with 2.2.5) are made by me. It has lots to choose from. (i hope this isn't considered advertising?)

kkk thanks for the tips
    Gone.

kkk thanks for the tips
    No problem! Just ask if you need help with something.

A place in a city in a state in a country on a continent in the world in the galaxy in the universe

I like games that are blue.
    But I don't like bluegames. Just kidding. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegames3
    Oh, that! You could get them online or make them yourself. There is a built-in function to make them. I got the bus from this site, the others (Except those which came with 2.2.5) are made by me. It has lots to choose from. (i hope this isn't considered advertising?)
    No it isn't it's called helping others
    Gone.

Hello everyone, my (nick)name is Bluegames. I've done some game hacking before, sometimes using CE and other times by manually editing a program. I like most types of games, MMO's, flash, all those whatchamacallit's. I know some very basic HTML and Java coding. I hate to have enemies, can usually stop fights/arguments, and naturally like to be nice. One thing that people might notice (later on) is that i like to correct grammar mistakes.

I would like to learn anything that you people could (and would) teach me. I love hacking games and wish to be really good at it.

Sorry to be such a pain in my first day, but i seem to have made more than one account. I think i had an account from before, but forgot it completely. (perhaps with the name of bluegamesa or something similar. I made one right before this one with the name of Bluegames, this one was intended to be my original but i accidentally wrote @hotmail.com instead of @live.com for my email and was unable to activate my account. If someone can, please (help) me by deleting the old accounts and renaming this one to Bluegames. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks you for reading, and Hi.

EDIT: I found my old username, bluegamesa please delete it. I don't need it anymore. (You may ask me to justify that it really is mines [staff only])
    Welcome to ATF!Have some fun while ur here!

No it isn't it's called helping others
    ok then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohtua
    I like games that are blue. But I don't like bluegames. Just kidding. Welcome.
    good one.
    and Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by roflmao987
    Welcome to ATF! Have some fun while ur here!
    Thanks! I sure will have fun, i love hacking!

Oooo, i'm a loyal user? Cool.
    2 Page introduction without double posting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123