Arcade Prehacks

[Complete] buzzin backyard

if any1 can hack it i wanannananananananananannanan play it =( soooooo hack it some 1 plzzzz
    [color=#FF0000]smilies deleted - axzus[/color]

Re: buzzin backyard

Here are the rules written By Sme11y.

Search for your game first, the chances are it has already been requested, if you cant find then follow the next step.

Request your games like this:

Name of Game
    Link to Game
    Hacks you Want

Also, in the name of the topic write the name of the game

and if no one hacks it for you or you think they are taking to long, don't get angry at anyone or tell them to hurry up.

If no one answer your request you have to wait 24 atleast hours until you can bump your request!

[color=#FF0000]More Rules
    Dont Ask For Hacks Out Of The Question Like "I WANT MY CHARECTER BLUE AND TO HAVE A FAKE RPG" (Its impossible unles u redo the game)
    RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO HACK THE GAME ATLEAST THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT! (A BIG MUST)
    Make Sure Its Not already requested done or in the trainer section.
    Do Not Ask For Re-Do's Accept The Game As It Is.
    Do Not Spam Topic Or Bump Topics Over A Week.
    Dont make the topic of ur post "PLZ HACK THIS OR CAN U HACK THIS"
    Once Again Respect the people who hack the games we do this as a free service for users to enjoy
    Do Not Asks For Illegal Hacks As In Free Adventer Quest Guardian Or Dragon Fable Amulet ITS ILLEGAL AND YOUR TOPIC WILL BE LOCKED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PLEASE RESPECT THESE RULES TO MAKE OUT AND YOUR LIFE EASIER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

Re: buzzin backyard

The game is encrypted and there is already a trainer for it.
    viewtopic.php?f=15&t=543

[color=#FF0000]DON'T PUT TOO MUCH SMILIES IN YOUR POST ITS CONSIDER AS SPAMMING! IF YOU WANT TO POST CRAPS GO TO RANDOM SPAM![/color]

Topic Locked