Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

~How to crack VB8(Express)/any other free trial program

Many of you may already know how to crack programs with a demo version/free trial version but i was recently searching about that and i found out some pretty cool stuff.First of all there are 2 ways to have one of those programs in your computer forever:
    1)There are lots of programs that confuse the date in your computer so the program thinks that you are using it just several times in the same day.
    2)Find the registration key of the program and delete/change it.

1)Do i even need to say something more here?Later i will update this adding some links .

2)Now we come to the second way,editing the registration key/code.To do that you will need:
    a]a brain (i know many anonymous readers will leave at this point but its really important to continue)
    b]regedit<--Regedit is basically a program that lets you edit ceratin values in your computer (short for "Registry Editor"). BEWARE, DON'T JUST PLAY AROUND IN REGEDIT, SOME THINGS CAN SERIOUSLY HARM YOUR COMPUTER IF CHANGED OR REMOVED. You can do really cool things with it such as remove buttons on your computer. e.g. remove the shutdown option or make a message appear at startup.

So here we go.If you follow these steps you will find yourself with a VB8 in your hands in almost no time (make sure you download VB8 trial first from here ->http://www.brothersoft.com/visual-ba...oad-67707.html ) :
    1)Go to Start then search for regedit.

2)Open it and follow this path:

? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft
    > (scroll down until you finally find)VBExpress >
    9.0 > (scroll down until you find)Registration
    -->left click and delete the registration entry > yes (!)

And now go check the trial version of VB8 that you downloaded.The stupid registration box disappeared !This will save your hacking dreams for those who hack with Visual Basic (like the glorious DPetty)!You can do the same thing with VB6 or VB10 or even Visual Studios :3.Have fun!!!

PSM:The reason i wasnt around all this time is that i had to study for some french/english diplomas and some exams .At least now its summer.Also feel free to pm me and ask me anything .
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2e1hjk2.png
    ~Feel free to PM me for any hacking/coding/other information
    (as2,as3,SQL,CXX,XSS,XML,HTTP,HTML,encoding-decoding any type of hash/code,highscore table hack,etc)!

Re: ~How to crack VB8(Express)/any other free trial program

This is the wrong section.
    Moved to Random Tutorials.

Quote Originally Posted by Joonaqwe
    This is the wrong section.
    Moved to Random Tutorials.
    Sorry about the mistake i just didnt know where to put it.Thanks Joon ^^.
    (as2,as3,SQL,CXX,XSS,XML,HTTP,HTML,encoding-decoding any type of hash/code,highscore table hack,etc)!

Banned

So you're greek eh? Nice...I'm Macedonian,tho

Yeah im greek :D.Also im the only one from Greece in a looot of forums and chatrooms.
    Macedonian.Sweet. xD
    On topic,i would like to see your opinions about my lil tut.I can and i will explain everything you may ask about it.Maybe add some tips for a particular one?We will see.

What I'm wondering is,
    Is this less risky than torrenting photoshop?, because I recently got a free trial, and I don't know which is more dangerous...
    Yes...I know I'm being a baby, and I should just torrent photoshop... but eh....that's not my style....if they are the same, I would still rather use this tut.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MaDnEsS
    Macedonian.Sweet. xD
    Dude,just to let you know,I'm also Russian and I live in Canada so I don't really care about those nazi stuff that are going on there... Peace bro

Quote Originally Posted by Soewut
    What I'm wondering is,
    Is this less risky than torrenting photoshop?, because I recently got a free trial, and I don't know which is more dangerous...
    Yes...I know I'm being a baby, and I should just torrent photoshop... but eh....that's not my style....if they are the same, I would still rather use this tut.
    Anyone have the answer to this?
    Plus, Can you help me with photoshop specifically? 'cause I assumed it was in the adobe place, and photoshop was here, but there was no registration thing (the path was similar to the one you talked about, photoshop>21 [or something like that.... ]...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soewut
    Depends on the torrent you're getting,some are safe some are not,that's why we're asking people we know for help

Sure, I'd ask some experienced torrenters, but I mean, there is a chance that if you torrent you will be tracked and sued for around 30,000 dollars. That's why you can call me a scaredy cat/ baby
    So Im kinda wondering if that's possible here....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast