Arcade Prehacks

2 Questions For You

~Im currently facing 2 big problems at hacking flash games so i thought i would get some good answers here:
    1)If flasm cant decopile the .swf file or sone weirdletter text appear instead that means that :
    a]its encrypted
    b]flasm cant hack all flash games
    c]enlight me with a 3rd option
    -->If its a] any ideas where i can get a decryptor.Even with a free trial rofl.
    -->If its b] does anyone have a suggestion for a better hacking tool ?
    -->This depends on the answer.

~2)Im having trouble when i try to hack a game with a timer.For example a game in which you need to complete an action in some time limits.Is it possible with CE or TSearch?
    Thanks in advance.

Re: 2 Questions For You

1A: it is almost always encrypted if you see weird letters. and i have no idea where you can get a decryptor, you'll have to ask dave or martin.

2: it is possible to hack it with CE or Tsearch but you need a pause button so the var stays the same so u can search it. or you could use the speed hack function in CE and make it super slow.

and also sometimes you dont need to do *8 when searching for a var in CE and other times it has a totally different obfuscation like variable+4*9/12-92.

Re: 2 Questions For You

Flasm can't hack as3 games. There is no way that martin will give you a decryptor as that costs money. You would need use to use a as3 decompilor to hack as3 games and a hex editor. I don't know where to get a working as3 decompilor but a hex editor is easy to find.