Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Bloody Blades

Bloody Blades

I can't seem to get the right type of file every time I reassemble the .txt file. It keeps going to a .$WF instead of the .swf file I need. Please help me, or let me know if this has happened before.

Banned

Re: Bloody Blades

The $wf is just a temporary file created while reassembling. The hack is saved back to the original .swf

i have two problems with that. 1: I tested the game to see if that was it. The hack didn't work. 2: Even if it is the hacked version, does that mean I will have to re-download the game to have the hacked AND un-hacked?
    (EDIT)I found the problem with the hacked part. I tested it again, and you have to level up before the health hack applies. I still need to know if I have to re-download the game again.

When you reassembled it, you should have two file. [Game Name] and [Game Name].$wf. The hack is in [Game Name]

When you rename [Game Name].$wf to [Game Name].swf , The unhacked version is in the new file. The hacked version is in the original file. If it doesn't make sense, pm me.
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"