Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Becoming a mod

Re: Becoming a mod

vacationing is kinda fun though lol
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

anyway back on topic

well i dont think its a yes for now mangwow u must show us ur skill and potentiol

that is true

ill add to the list though

Quote Originally Posted by killer1478
    well u only have 3 posts but by that being said greeny did make me a mod with a few posts
    as for now we going to need examples of ur stuff u dont need to make a lot i make only a little and i dont brag about it but the reason i got in was because i made them top quality.

the shoutbox is ok but it id no concerned with the forum and try to get your post count up and give us a few examples please and thank you
    Well I don't really want to be a forum mod. I am more concerned with monitoring the site itself and the shoutbox,because that is where I am usually camping. I understand that my post count is 3, but most of my trainers are private to friends and I have yet to make a prehack. I will release my trainers soon probably, so ok. and as for Viking.... or w/e your name is..you are a bit over confident... All you said over and over is I am inexperienced and you are more experienced than me, I must say, CONGRATULATIONS! I am Maybe you didn't read, but I am a mod on 2 sites, so seriously I may not be the most experienced but I am definitely more experienced than you. also,Killer, No disrespect to you, Because I have seen many posts from you , and they are all great, but I didn't expect,nor want all these comments. Greeny said post the message on the forums and we would discuss it.She didn't tell me where, she didn't tell me what to write.. so I was utterly confused. Maybe if I had prepared myself for this I would have been able to impress you guys more fully...so I am sorry...If greeny doesn't respond or doesn't respond positively in the next 24 hours I'll delete this thread

Vgking7 diden't say he was better,he said that he might be better then you,he also said that you need to be here a bit longer to be a mod

it doesnt matter how long youve been here. i became admin on the first day. lol. the only thing that matters is if you are activly on. not necessarily posting but on. and your hacking ability.

now vgking, be quiet about having a better chance than him at being mod. the length of time you have been here does not matter. its only by their ability to hack and be fair. and i havent seen you do either very much
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by ten10dix
    Vgking7 diden't say he was better,he said that he might be better then you,he also said that you need to be here a bit longer to be a mod
    I've been here for months. and while joseph_the_gamer is my friend, he got mod after like 3 days and he told me I didnt even need to be good at hacking, I just had to be a mod on other sites, I thouhgt Ok, I am pretty good at both, so I might get in. and also, He was contradicting me even thought all I did was say I was a pretty good hacker. so whatev man

mangwow... who is joseph_the_gamer? he isnt even part of these forums...
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast