Arcade Prehacks

CHEAT ENGINE HACKING (STRAIGHT FORWARD)

This is a cheat engine tutorial and will probably work with all cheat engines but i recommend downloading the latest one. I have figured this out through lots of youtubing and googling.
    After much frustrations i have finally figure out the magic to using Cheat Engine. Hacking is easiest done when running the game as a separate .exe on your desktop. Use .swf tools in mozilla firefox to download the game and then this website to get the .exe file: http://swf-to-exe.com/download.php?f...=sonny-2%2Eswf

1. Get cheat engine from their website http://cheatengine.org/ !
    2. Do not change any settings from the original settings they provide you with. ( If you did this just reinstall cheat engine )
    3. Go to the part of the game where you would see your value that u want to change!
    4. Take the value you want to change and multiply it by 8.
    5. Plug this value into cheat engine
    6. Change the in game value ( ex. buy something or sell something )
    7. Take this new value and multiply it by 8 and plug it into cheat engine
    8. Keep repeating steps 6 and 7 till you are down to a few values ( ex. down to 1-10 values )
    9. Move the value(s) to the bottom box ( these are the final values that you reached in step 8 )
    10. Multiply the number you want to change your value to by 8.
    11. Select all the values you just moved to the bottom box and change the values to the number received in step 10
    12. Go back to you game and change the value again and watch it change to your number
    13. Feel free to repeat these steps on any number and ENJOY YOUR HACK!

Games I've tested so far:
    Caravaneer
    Sonny 2 (certain values such as the vitality i hav not figured out how to change!)

Please comment and tell me if you encounter any problems and also tell me if you dont understand a step.
    Dont forget to tell all your friends and have fun hacking!!!

Re: CHEAT ENGINE HACKING (STRAIGHT FORWARD)

Gee thanks, I did definitely NOT know how to hack with cheat engine but you sure showed me!
    It's not like I could find this same tutorial all over the forum!

Re: CHEAT ENGINE HACKING (STRAIGHT FORWARD)

well i havent found one as clear as the one above