Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Mardek 3

Mardek 3

I'm having some issues with the swf of Mardek 3. I just uploaded some hacks for 1 and 2, which will hopefully make it on the site soon, and I would like to continue my work with the 3rd chapter.

The issue in question is that the flash extraction seems to work, but the file won't fully load. The splash screen flashes for a second, but that's it.

I've been extracting the flash files with FireFox 3.6.8's Live HTTP Header and modifying them with Flasm and Notepad++. I never got to the actual modifying part of the 3rd chapter, though, so I don't think that's part of the problem. The operating system in question is Windows Vista Home Premium.

I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'd like to continue my work on the series, so any potential help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Mardek 3

Actually Mardek Chapter 1 is already hacked: http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/index.php ... h&q=mardek Chapter 2 is not though.

Blah. It appears as though Mardek 3 is currently site-locked to Kongregate. I'll be able to do it eventually, but until then, it's on hold.

Belderiver Mardek 3 will appear on fighunter when the new version of the site will be uploaded.
    I hope pseudolonewolf will do that soon

PS: i used cheat engine to hack mardek 3 and it worked butt after the update it does not work anymore

Dude........that was a big bump.........