Arcade Prehacks

Bad Boys *quick* walkthrough

Wait... I'll do something quick and not to bother anyone.

Links:
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/5565/Bad-Boys.html (hacked version by Zucker and Dave Petty)
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/5566/Bad-Boys.html (unhacked version)

*In this game you play as Jack: a common urban thief. He cares for his sister Lucie and boughts her a present when he can afford one. One day, she was kidnapped by a mysterious person. You'll have to kill people, blow buildings, assasinte politicians and steal money.*
    In the beginning of the game, you'll be given a cellphone. You'll talk with the mysterious (stranger) person about the situation. I strongly recommend you take a look around the city (look for guns, ammo and keep in mind where are the police badges or clothes; in case the police are after ya) before starting the first job. You'll be given several jobs by this mysterious person. Watch out! He has your sister. If you're in a hurry because of a timer or because of the police, try stealing a litle car and 'sqeeze' between buildings. Later, you'll meet some federal agents. They know you, your sister and the stranger's identity. After completing a job, you'll have to kill the stranger before he leaves town. I recommend you get a body armor and some powerful weapons. You'll have to kill the guards and finally... the boss. The federal agents inform you that 10 million $ are hidden in the city. Don't ask me where are those 10 million because I really don't know.

Re: Bad Boys *quick* walkthrough request

Shouldn't this be in the "request a walkthrough" section?

Re: Bad Boys *quick* walkthrough request

Awwww ! I really didn't saw it.

Ummm... should I re-post the topic and request lock on this one here?

EDIT

I've had to change.

Re: Bad Boys *quick* walkthrough

wait cant this topic be moved?