Arcade Prehacks

Star Rebellion FLASH

Ok, I know, I know. The game is already hacked by Dave. Yeps. I just want to practice AS3 a bit. Alright, so when I open in Sothink SWF Decompiler, and then search for the MainTimeline thing that's SUPPOSED to be in Action>something_fl. Ok, here's the problem. MainTimeline isn't there. Here, I'll post a new raw SWF that has not been touched, at all. Tell me what you can get. Dave, you can try to help, too. I just need to know what to look for in the future if it isn't named MainTimeline.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Star Rebellion FLASH

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR's tut
    Lets look at what we have in the ActionScripts on the right side. There are a lot of scripts again like in the first game we did. But there is also a folder "isoball_fla" which includes the class "MainTimeline".Again this is the place we are going to look, but remember that i must not always be "MainTimeline".
    The variables are not always in the MainTimeLine.
    Sometimes there isn't even a MainTimeLine!
    Just look in other places where you think the variables are,for example,if there's a folder called "shop",it most likely holds the prices of the shop items!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeEhnGuy
    I just need to know what to look for in the future if it isn't named MainTimeline.
    It can be named anything the author chooses.

Um, duh. I know that. That's why I need help locating it. One thing's for sure. It isn't in Action folder ^_^ Still, at least I've got something to do while on the airplane.