Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Claim Your Hacks on APH

Xnite's a bad dude,Dave,he took all my 566 hacks under his name,you're way too late
    But really Chris,can you get online real quick (be appear offline if you want),this thing isn't quite for email and won't last long

Too late Dave. I couldn't find a Dave Petty user name so I already associated all those hacks with my user name Xnite. Can't undo it now.
    Its OK man , I understand what its like to not know how to hack your own games!

LOL joking, I know you don't have the time to hack and its a bummer because your are very
    good at hacking them!

Thanks Mate

BASALTWOLF is the same BASALTWOLF here on the forum

The small amount of hacks i did should be under the name ShadowHaunt, since Greeny cut my name short.

My APH name is Sublimity.

Btw, that's a good idea. It's way better than just entering the hackers name. With this new method, you can be sure no one will post with a false name.
    I've been here before.

Thanks for all the responses guys.

We will be switching to then new system at roughly 8pm - 11pm board time today.

Please no one panic if you find your previous hacks associated with a user other then yourself. It will only be temporary as we have all the old data and will be able to quickly fix any mistakes. After the switch I will be combing the list and fixing errors I see.

If you notice any errors or hacks that were yours say hacked by anonymous or another user then please post below what the error is and I will fix it up.

Quick question, what exactly does this new system do?

i think it baisically automatically puts your name on the game based on your ip perhapes?

The change to this system is really just the foundation we need to get done to implement a lot of new features.

New features like better hacker statistics. Hacker trophies and awards. Identifying hackers in the comments area by having there names in a different color or with a small icon next to them. It basically allows us to really identify the users who are hackers and their statistics. Once we have that in place we can start working on new cool features. This is just the first step and admittedly by itself won't really change anything. It's what will come after it that will be cool.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast