Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Claim Your Hacks on APH

We are switching to a new system on APH where hacks will be associated to user accounts rather then having author name information. At the moment all hacks have Author Name information and that is what is displayed next to "Hacked By: ". Under the new system what is displayed next to "Hacked By:" will be any user names associated with that hack. We need to match up the Author names with the APH User name of the person who hacked the game.

In most cases we have done this automatically because the author name and user name are identical. Below is a list of Author names that do not automatically match up with a User name on APH. We need your help matching these hackers with there APH user names.

If you are one of these hackers then please post what your APH user name is below and I will make sure your hacks are correctly associated with your account. If you arn't one of the hackers on the list but know any of the hackers in the list below and what their APH user name is then please also post to let us know.

DPETTY "Dave Petty" - 286
    MiguelRaimond - 50
    BASALTWOLF - 27
    /__|__\ - 19
    ZuckeR - 15
    laieleven - 8
    Gabriel Dube - 7
    Special Jeff "jeff_d5" - 5
    RPTM - 4
    teh_shadow - 4
    chrris582 - 3
    Theshizmeister - 3
    Andi keen - 2
    Cheeto - 2
    PFMB - 2
    Rayhan - 2
    Vasil Manolov - 2
    Vaza - 2
    Wolforth - 2

Next to the names is the number of hacks with that Author name. People at the top of the list are a priority as they stand to loose the most hacks.

Any help matching these hackers up with their APH user names is appreciated.

Re: Claim Your Hacks on APH

What about team hacks?

Team hacks will not be effected. There will just be multiple user accounts associated with the one game. All user names associated with the game will be shown in the Hacked By: info.

oh my user in aph is DarknessAngel without the XX'S

since mig is gone, can i have his hacks? jokes not really

Dave hasn't replaced the Ragdoll Laser Dodge hack with mine yet, but my APH name is Magicman500.

Also, aren't Miguel's names the same?

Miguels user name use to be MisterMigster and then had it changed to MiguelRaimond. But I can't find a user under either. So it looks like he deleted his account. Anyone still in touch with Miguel should as him if he still has an account and what the user name is.

i could send a FB message, but, i doubt he will reply

Mine is DPETTY, but I sign Hacked by "Dave Petty"

Too late Dave. I couldn't find a Dave Petty user name so I already associated all those hacks with my user name Xnite. Can't undo it now.

Jokes. Don't worry Dave yours have been accounted for. I actually went through the list already and found all the obvious ones that I knew the username for.

And to be clear, for those author names that can't be linked to a username, they will be listed as anonymous under the new system. However, we will keep the old data for a while so if anyone steps forward down the track we can still associate their old games with them.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast