Arcade Prehacks

how to make a game trainer in vb 2008 (detailed)

Hello,
    This will give you a good idea on how to make a trainer in vb 2008.
    You will need vb (2010 or down), sothink swf decompiler and sothink swf catcher. Type it on google and you will find it.
    Note that all variables change after that variable changes originally. E.g. when you click your health hack, you have to get hit for it to change!!!

Part 1:
    Open vb 2008 and start a new project. Choose windows form application and name your project.
    Expand your form and go to tools, choose toolbox items. Now go to Com components and scroll down until you find shockwave flash object.
    Click the checkbox and click Okay. Scroll down in your toolbox until you find dialogs, click the little + sign and click on shockwave flash object. Put it on your form, not to the very bottom. Go to properties window and type in the name box" Flash1."

Part 2:
    Open the game you want to hack (I am hacking samurai Sam). Go to tools, swf catcher and find the appropriate swf by clicking them and seeing if it's the game.
    Unclick the rest and click save. Double click the swf file you saved and it should open with swf decompiler. Go to the fla file on the very right of the screen and click the little + sign on the left of it, click the + sign next to action and click main movie. Type in the search box for health (in my case) or one of the variables.
    Now, on line 525 it will say "ninjaPreservedData.health = 100;" Yes we have found the code. (Note "ninjaPreservedData.health" in vb means "ninja.health".)
    This rule applies for all hacks on samurai Sam!!!

Part 3:
    Go back to your game and go to page, view source. Do CTRl-F and type ".swf".
    Go to vb and click your shockwave flash object and in the properties window, scroll down until you see movie and paste the source there. WA LA!!!!
    Add a button and a textbox to your form next to each other; click on the textbox and in the properties window put true to multiline. Rename the button to anything!!!
    Double click the button and add the code. The Code is "call flash1.setvariable("name of string", value of string). e.g. "call flash1.setvariable("ninja.health", textbox1.text)"
    Once done all the codes, exit the code page, click F5, and if all works go to build, build (the name of project) and click publish after.

Hope this helps,
    Regards,
    you999888

Re: how to make a game trainer in vb 2008 (detailed)

We do appreciate your effort that you put into writing this, but there are quite a few of these tutorials for VB 2008 already on the forum.

To make yours better than the rest, you could add pictures or give a video tutorial perhaps with captions or narration?

As always, you are the best, the man hunt. Could you pm me on how to add pictures.
    Regards,
    you999888

make a screenshot using this tut: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6964

upload to imageshack.

use the img button and paste the link inside

Thank you,
    I was very busy with my Austraian Mathematics competition which I got a prize for being the best. I am only eleven and I don't have as much knowledge as all of you!!!
    thank you all