Arcade Prehacks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: How To Hack AS3 Without Using Hex?

I heard you could use PreLoaders, anyone know how that works?

Talking about a bump...
    But no, I don't know how they work.
    I've been here before.

I think you're talking about a loader. Martin removed that tutorial.

There is a way to make pre loaders for as3 but it takes alot of time and is complex

I don't even see why this topic started except for one reason, you are searching for something you think is secret.
    As zucker said, there is some progs out there that cost some money, but hex editing is much more an accomplishment.
    There is a lot of shortcuts to hex, just like decrement and increment. A lot of games decrease your value , so all you
    have to do is change lets say a 93 to a 91 and bingo now you increase your ammo per shot instead of decrease.
    And it feels more like you done something other than use something like flasm to change var. I agree that a hex
    edit is more like real hacking, so learn it and live it!

P.S. ZuckeR even posted a tutorial that if any of you hear call yourself a hacker should be able to follow. I mean yes
    there is more to it than any user can post in a couple topics , but there is always google to learn more... Aslo I
    meant to mention that with hex there is not limit as with the so called programs they only let you edit certain
    vars. So there has been many times that I used hex to hack a game because the program wouldn't let me.

What are the names of the programs, if you don't mind me asking? And why was the tutorial removed?

We dont tell you the names. And the tutorial was removed because other could use it, too.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by DPETTY
    I don't even see why this topic started except for one reason, you are searching for something you think is secret.
    As zucker said, there is some progs out there that cost some money, but hex editing is much more an accomplishment.
    There is a lot of shortcuts to hex, just like decrement and increment. A lot of games decrease your value , so all you
    have to do is change lets say a 93 to a 91 and bingo now you increase your ammo per shot instead of decrease.
    And it feels more like you done something other than use something like flasm to change var. I agree that a hex
    edit is more like real hacking, so learn it and live it!

P.S. ZuckeR even posted a tutorial that if any of you hear call yourself a hacker should be able to follow. I mean yes
    there is more to it than any user can post in a couple topics , but there is always google to learn more... Aslo I
    meant to mention that with hex there is not limit as with the so called programs they only let you edit certain
    vars. So there has been many times that I used hex to hack a game because the program wouldn't let me.
    Yeah,like ZuckeR said.
    It would be too easy if you search or a var and change it in 5 easy clicks.
    I've actually gotten so used to flasm and hex editing,there the only thing I use.
    Hex editing really makes you THINK.I recommend it for any hacker looking for a challenge..
    It's a little hard at first,and quite complicated,too,at first,that is.
    But then,you start getting used to it,and after a few practices,you can get the hang of it.
    And it's cool how the decrements,nops,etc work.
    Hex editing FTW

Lets cut to the chase.
    If you dont know how to hex edit, you might aswell give up AS3 hacking.

I use HEX and Flash, and that's a great combination.
    I've been here before.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234