Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Dragonfable Hacks

I've noticed a lot of people have been asking for some Dragonfable hacks.
    So, I decided to make some.

Requirements:
    Cheat Engine 5.2 or 5.3
    Basic Knowledge on how to use CE will help

Install Cheat Engine 5.2 or 5.3 here:http://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php

To start off, open Internet Explorer or Firefox, log into Dragonfable, select your character.
    Once logged in, open Cheat Engine.

Then, on cheat engine, choose the "Select Process" button.

On the list, find either "IEXPLORE.exe", or "firefox.exe", depending on what browser you are using. I'm using firefox, so that's what I found.

Now, in Cheat Engine, change the "Value Type" to 4 Bytes.

You're all set to go. First we'll start off with the 1 Hit Kill hack.

One Hit Kill Hack

Now go into Dragonfable, and look at your Stats Tab. Look at the MINIMUM Damage, and take note of it.

Now, go into Cheat Engine, and in "Value:" type in whatever that number is multiplied by 8. (For me, it was 3, so 3*8 = 24. I type in 24.), and click "First Scan". You should come up with a huge number of results.

Now, go back into Dragonfable, and equip a weapon that will change your minimum damage.
    Then, go into your Stats Tab and look at the new minimum damage.

Go into Cheat Engine, and under "Value:", change the number to your new minimum damage multiplied by 8.. Click "Next Scan".
    Now it should be narrowed down to just one address.

Double click the address, and it will add it to your code list below. Change the description to "minimum damage" so you will remember what it is. Now click New Scan, and it should clear the address that was on the left.

Leave the damage at whatever number it's at for now, until we finish doing the max damage.

Go back into Dragonfable, and look at your stats again. Take note of your MAXIMUM damage this time. Screenshot
    Go into Cheat Engine, multiply that value by 8, and type in this new number. Then click "First Scan". It should come up with a lot of numbers again, so we need to narrow it down.

Go back into Dragonfable, and either equip a new weapon, or just unequip yours. We just want the maximum damage value to change.
    Then look at your stats again, and find out the new number. Multiply it by 8, type it in Cheat Engine, and click "Next Scan". It should just find one value.

Double click it, label it "Max Damage".

Now we can change your damage. Double click on the number to the far right, and change minimum damage to 90 and maximum damage to 10000. Freeze them, and you're set!

Yo, quick way to fix the damage hack, set the min. damage to 90 and the max damage to 10000, and freeze the values. When you hit the enemy the amount of damage dealt will be/say "NaN" which is actually better than any possible number. I hope this helped.

Congratulations, you've just made a 1-hit kill hack!

Now, lets move on to the HP hack.

HP Hack
    First off, if you have any active scans open, click "New Scan" to reset.
    Now, turn off your Damage Hacks for now, and go find a battle.
    Look at your HP, and remember the number.

Multiply that number by 8, go into Cheat Engine, and search for that new value. You should come up with a few addresses.

Go back into Dragonfable, and get hit once or twice. So long as it changes your HP value.

Now go back into Cheat Engine, and type in the new value of your HP multiplied by 8 and hit 'next scan'. It should find one address. Add it to the code list, change the value to like 8000, and freeze.

You now have infinite life! To do the MP hack, just do the same thing, but instead of getting hit, use a skill that uses up Magic Points.

On to the EXP hack!

Experience Hack (1 kill = 1 level)

Go back into Dragonfable, and start a quest. Doesn't matter which one, as long as there are a few monsters to kill on the way.
    Kill the first group of monsters on the quest. Shouldn't be a problem with your HP and Damage hacks
    Now click on the "Quest" button in the bottom of the screen.
    It should have a description of the quest, and the current amount of EXP and Gold you have earned thus far.

Remember the value of the "exp", multiply it by 8, and search for it in CE. You'll have a few addresses.

Go back into Dragonfable, and kill another group of monsters. Now click on the Quest button again, and the value will have changed.
    Go back into Cheat Engine, multiply it by 8, and search for this new value. You should come up with one address. Double click it, change its value to about 200,000 (not too big, or the game will crash), and freeze it.

Now every time you kill a monster on that quest, you'll gain a lot of experience. I believe the max amount per monster killed is about 20k exp. So, at higher levels, it will be about 2-3 monsters per kill.

Gold Hack!
    To start out, go on the "Rescue" quest. You have to talk to Ash in Falconreach, click "More Quests", and choose "Rescue (All Levels)"

Now search for the value "0" (the current amount of gold you have earned on the quest).

You'll find a lot of values. That's ok. Now go kill a group of monsters. Click the quest info tab, just like you did in the Exp hack.

Take note of the gold, multiply the value by 8, and search for that value. It should narrow down to just 1 value. Now, change that value to 8,000 and freeze it.
    When you finish the quest, you'll have an extra 1000 gold!

Note: This will only work for this quest. This is probably not the quest wth the highest gold cap. When I find a better one, I'll update.. Just keep doing the quest for 1000 gold each time.

It is still possible to hack Dragonfable with the update.

Instructions:

Do the same thing as you did for the older version, only instead of searching for double, set search type to 4 bytes. You must also multiply all values by 8.

So, for the damage hack:
    Open Cheat Engine (5.2, 5.3 whatever)
    Open Dragonfable, log in
    Target Firefox.exe, Iexplore.exe, Opera.exe, whatever browser you use, with Cheat Engine.
    Set search type to: 4 bytes
    Take note of your minimum damage. Mine was 17.
    Multiply that value by 8 (use calc.exe if you're stupid like me)
    17 * 8 = 136.
    Search for 136.
    Change your weapon, so your min damage changes. Mine changed to 3.
    Multiply this value by 8 as well, and search for it (24)
    There should be only one value. Double click it, that is now your new damage address.

Do the same with max damage, etc.

REMEMBER: You must multiply everything you want by 8. If you want to have 1000 damage, remember to type in 8000 for the new value!

Do the same with HP hack, gold hack, etc.

I needed help so I asked my friend who has a dragonfable account and I figured out the hacks

Re: Dragonfable Hacks

this is for pre hacks wrong section

sorry

wrong section and there is an oddly similar tut like this on cef...
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

I went on my friends account and found out these hacks and wrote how I did this

Above and beyond the valleys of contentment

but still, everyone hates to see the whole tut made of text, killer always fill his with pics.

So what if it doesn't have pictures, at least your getting a tutorial.

Very nicely done, VGKing7.

I hate Dragonfable and plus what the point of pictures. I like videos betters. Also my friends computer PrtSc button was broken. Anyway the tutorial of text is self explained. I was going to add how to get a free dragon amulet but I can't attach the Dragonfable Filters for WPE Pro.

Above and beyond the valleys of contentment

its so easy to get it with WPO just post a vid and everyone know how to do it...its just a pile of common sense.

But you need the filters. For some reason I can't attach the filters.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast