Arcade Prehacks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Run

Re: Run

this STILL can't be hacked by anyone. There isn't really any point in hacking it anyway. Stop getting so angry start being patient and then if ZuckeR reads this he will be doing the hack because you've been patient rather than because you won't stop being angry & bumping because nobody has hacked it yet

I don't mean to sound mean, It's just its best be chilled than angry

If I don't keep bumping it, how will ZuckeR see it?
    And how can't I be angry when most games are hacked after eight posts, where as this is up to fifty and no one has hacked it.

Mabye because all games arent the same?

This game is not hacked because there is no point in hacking it. All the hacks make this game totally pointless. And that is probably why no one else hacked this game either. Some games are just not meant to cheat on i guess.

Here are the hacks that i found possible and why they are pointless:
    • No Holes
      Well, a long long boring tunnel which you would need to do nothing. I originally posted this hack here to show how stupid it was.
    • Jump
      I tried to make the guy jump longer but this will make the game harder as you would have to guess where you jump because you don't even see it. So i made him able to jump even in air and then he stays in the air when holding space. Well this then is as much fun as the no holes hack with the only difference that you need to hold space.
    • Unlock Intense Mode
      This is a game made for people with a fast reactions that have fun beating it. Intense Mode is the ultimate challenge for you. So if you can't even beat the normal levels by yourself why would you even try playing the much harder version.

Oh and by the way, i saw the bumps and all i just don't wanted to reply.

There is your answer.

But yes, ZuckeR is right. There's no point in hacking it.
    I've been here before.

Thankyou, ZuckeR now i can finally say...

No point in hacking, Request Lock!

SO! Why did It have to get to fifty posts just so you guys could tell me it is not gonna get hacked?!?!?!? WHY NOT TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    AND, only the owner of the topic can request lock, I am a noobie and I knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by UndergroundKnowledge
    Why did It have to get to fifty posts just so you guys could tell me it is not gonna get hacked?!?!?!? WHY NOT TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    Because you asked for the hacks in the first place and they are possible for what i can see, just no one wants to do them. If everybody would reply that don't want to hack a game every topic would be 10 sites long with posts saying "Sorry i won't do it!".

Quote Originally Posted by UndergroundKnowledge
    SO! Why did It have to get to fifty posts just so you guys could tell me it is not gonna get hacked?!?!?!? WHY NOT TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    AND, only the owner of the topic can request lock, I am a noobie and I knew that.
    AND, someone else can request a lock when the requester broke a rule or when there's no point in leaving the topic open, like in this one.
    I've been here before.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456