4 66.67%
  • X-Man 3

0 0%

Best Superhero Movie Ever

choose your favorite

Re: Best Superhero Movie Ever

Superhero Movie!!!!

You guys must be crazy. Dark Knight all the way, FTW.

dark night failed big time ruined batman for me -_-
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Mob Member: So you think you're going to kill me just because the joker said. I won't have that done. Joker: I'm not going to kill you. The bus driver will. (Bus crashed through wall and kills guy.)Bus Driver Mob Member: What happened to the others.(Joker shoots him) (Joker takes off mask) only part I remember from the dark knight

Batman was the best move ever! if you don't believe me, look at all the ratings it got and how much it's earned. It beat Titanic which was the best movie in the world based on it's grossing since it came out and Batman beat it's grossing in less than a year

EDIT: Favorite Joker sayings/parts:

"Why so serious?"

"How about a magic trick?" Puts a pencil on the table "I'm going to make this pencil, disappear" The guy comes to him and the Joker grabs him and shoves his head onto the pencil. "Tada!"

"Let her go!" Batman says. "Wrong choice of words" says the Joker and drops Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Hayabusa
    Batman was the best move ever! if you don't believe me, look at all the ratings it got and how much it's earned. It beat Titanic which was the best movie in the world based on it's grossing since it came out and Batman beat it's grossing in less than a year

EDIT: Favorite Joker sayings/parts:

"Why so serious?"

"How about a magic trick?" Puts a pencil on the table "I'm going to make this pencil, disappear" The guy comes to him and the Joker grabs him and shoves his head onto the pencil. "Tada!"

"Let her go!" Batman says. "Wrong choice of words" says the Joker and drops Rachel
    Those are you favorite. Mine are:

"You know how I got these scars? My dad was a drinker. One day he came a little oozy. He went for my mom. My mom got a kitchen knife. My dad didn't like that. He grabbed the knife and killed my mom. Then he got a normal knife and went after me. He grabbed my face, put the knife in my face and said,"Why so serious. Why so serious. Lets put a smile on the face!" Why so serious?