Arcade Prehacks

Need help hacking Zom TV

Hi all,

I know Zom TV is on ArcadePreHacks but i want to do a prehack in as3 myself.

My objective : have a lot of money in the game. I read the tuto "hack as3 game ( bloon td3 )" and i try to do it with Zom TV.

First the RJTDSM.exe give me a dump.txt of 1 Ko with this message : unknown format 173233990.

Wathever i dump the game with swfmdump.exe open it with sothink 5.6 search money var and i found that:

Code:
    //d0 
    _as3_getlocal <0> 
    //25 f4 03 
    _as3_pushshort 500
    //68 cd 03 
    _as3_initproperty money
    First thing that i don't understand is 500 in hex ==> 1F4 and here i've only
    Code:
    25 f4 03
    25 i think is pushshort but after that i've only f4 and not 1f4. hex to dec f4 is always 244.
    and i don't kno what's the 03 after f4 i search in opcode and i found OP_throw = 0x03;

second way i must find another stuff with a higher number and put a OP_pushint to the higher value but i don't find bigger value ..
    If i understand it would be 2D "hex for the bigger value" and 02 for the NOP because i can't change the file size and keep constant pool.
    If someone can help me to prehack this game...

Thanks

PS: sorry for my bad english.

Banned

Re: Need help hacking Zom TV

Try this tutorial instead,helped a lot of people
    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10146

ok nice it's help a little but, but other problem you have Zom TV on ArcadePreHack but now when i launch the game i have to enter a password to play .. Oo how did you find it? or bypass it? it's looks like xgenstudio when you see " this game has been pirated from ... "

Banned

That means it's sitelocked. The version on APH plays well
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/5233/ZOM-TV!.html