Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Small problem

Small problem

Ok I have small bone to pick I've been searching games here on the forums and on APH and I'm finding that there's requests here and no games there but all the topics including the chronologically first request for said game is locked and has a warning that it's already been requested ... is anyone able to explain this most common occurrence.

EDIT: Sorry if you consider this to be in the wrong section of the forums I think of it as a suggestion that possibly topics are being unnecessarily locked?

Re: Small problem

It's kinda self-explaining. When someone requests a hack, which is already requested, the topic gets locked. He could also bump another topic.
    I've been here before.

I understand that but I went looking for "Gunbot" on APH and couldn't find it so I did a search on here for it to see if it had been requested and I only found 1 request for it and the immediate moderator response was "already been requested try searching" at it got locked but i searched every forum and there was only the single request for "Gunbot" that's why I'm asking.

If the game has been requested once, all other topics will be locked. This is to prevent a flood of requests.
    I've been here before.

I think what he is trying to say is that after reading that it was locked because it was already requested, he wen't
    to find the other one and it was locked also. So the bottom line is there is no unlocked topic for it.

Althought devilsadvocate if you would have read the other topic , you would have seen this.
    Yeah I am locking this, sorry all , but hacking this in anyway is going to hurt the developers chance in anyone
    needing to buy anything.
    So its not getting hacked! That explains why there is no unlocked topic for it, sorry.

No sorry you're not quite getting what I'm saying. When I searched the forums for "gunbot" the first time only one result came up only one topic actually relating to the game "gunbot" was in the search results and the only response was that it had already been requested and that the topic was being locked ... unfortunately now having done the exact same search of the entire forum once again searching for the keyword "gunbot" I've come up with several results relating to the game. Now i'd like to ask another question, why didn't these results come up last time?

Anyway my original point has probably been disproved by my latest find with the search results problem but here is the basics of what I was getting at:
    User: Request "game name here" etc.
    Admin: Already hacked use the search bar in future.
    Search "game name here": No other listed threads concerning said game available.

I think you guys should probably just ignore me now because the search bar is making a liar out of me.

I think you guys should probably just ignore me
    Great idea ! Done!
    Game can't be hacked anyway.