Arcade Prehacks

AS3 Variable Scanner?

Whenever I'm looking into an as3 game,I have to guess what the variables are called.I'm really tired of opening up the game in SSD and guessing what the variable is called.
    Now,before you go of saying "just search for how much cash/health/ammo/etc you have in the game",I know that if you have like 200 cash,then you could search for "200",but sometimes you have 10 cash.Searching "10" will give you multiple results and it'll take a long time to go through them all...
    So is there an as3 variable scanner out there?
    I know there is a topic in the "programs section" about this,but the link doesn't work : http://beam.to/varscanbtd3
    If there isn't,it'd be cool if someone could make one

Banned

Re: AS3 Variable Scanner?

There will be such a thing on my website real soon.

Re: AS3 Variable Scanner?

There will be such a thing on my website real soon.
    Strange, we keep this info between staff and your putting it on your site. Is this going to be like a secret area
    or open for all of your users.

Also on another note roflmao, its not going to do what you are expecting. I have tried scanning the vars with adobe and
    a couple scanners from cheatengine.org and the vars don't work like as2. For the most part you are just going to get
    a 1009 error and the vars are usually just a bunch of instance numbers. It don't work like _level0.game etc like as2...
    The only use for a var scanner anyway if if you were going to try and make a trainer/prehack, I have no trouble
    at all finding the values in as3. Sothink will show all the code , not just vars. Your are hacking values not technically
    the vars themselves. There is no magical easy way to find the variable you want to hack in as3 and I am not just saying this.

UPDATE: I see nevermind, I went to your site and your going to start selling the tools router made for APH.