3 21.43%
  • Magicman

11 78.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weapon ReHack

Weapon ReHack

Martin Ristov
    http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/2210 ... -Game.html
    Credits,invincible black hawk and delta guy,ammo and clip size,no reload,all guns make more damage
    Note:I know it goes off screen but you can still play it

Magicman
    Credits, Invincible Black Hawk, Infinite ammo and clip size, all guns do x2 damage, All guns have 100% accuracy, EVERYTHING in the store costs 1 credit, (Pointless 10x credits each round, Can use more than one air strike per round (There is a big delay, some what pointless), no delay on grenades, You start with one grenade and one air strike, they do not decrease (You can spam grenades and air strikes with only one of each)
    Key hack:
    1 - Cycle through all secondary weapons (While in a round and in the store!)
    2 - Cycle through all primary weapons (Both SMGs and Assault rifles, while in a round or in the store!)

PLEASE READ THE NOTES BELOW!

Notes:
    • Please note, there are two versions of the Weapon game. There is the original Armor Games version, and there is another version. In the original version the Rocket Launcher guys do not come out until around wave 4, and even then, it's only one. In the other version there is always at least 5 out, no matter which wave you're on.
    • When using the weapon switcher key hack, if you do not have the gun purchased, you can still use it, but it will not have any attachments. If you buy the gun and put on attachments, the attachments will be on the gun when you bring it out in the round.
    • I do not care for the Delta Sniper. He steals your kills, and once you bring him out, you can't take him back, so the only thing I have hacked regarding him is the price.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Weapon ReHack

Ok everyone listen! I know some of you do not like magicman but don't be stupid! He hacked the game it has better hacks and you are only not voting for him because you dont like him! Dont deny im not stupid! STOP IT!

People be hatin on mah hackz D:

I think that Magicman has AWESOME rehacks.

Samezz here, You got my vote ^^,

Someone else hated on me |:

Like Miguel said, my personality and history has absolutely nothing to do with my hacks. If you are voting no, or if you have voted no, please tell me why.

Banned

All votes are anonymous no one needs to tell you anything

Quote Originally Posted by MartinRistov
    All votes are anonymous no one needs to tell you anything
    Why did you have people vote no, Martin?

Do you not realize by now that his statement and then yours is just going to cause another argument. I realize
    you asked them if they would please tell you and didn't say they have to , but it is still going to start an argument.
    Martin is an admin here and accusing him of this even if he is guilty is not the way to go about it. If I think this
    is rigged we will take another action.

And as stated above everyone, Please vote for the hacks not the hacker. The game is for APH users and the better
    the hack then the better the site. Please don't ruin the chance of a better hack not being posted because you don't like the hacker.

thanks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman
    I said that because it's the way it is. You can't force anyone to tell you,there's nothing wrong with asking nicely if it's possible.
    I was just sayin.

Please vote for the hacks not the hacker. The game is for APH users and the better
    the hack then the better the site.
    True that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast