Arcade Prehacks

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Homework

Re: Homework

Then say obscure facts.
    Uhh...I dont know any, but if i did, they wouldnt be so obscure, would they?

Quote Originally Posted by omnispark
    hey does any one have info on Anubis and it has to be really useful info not like hes the jackal headed god and stuff it has to be informational cause Ive been searching the web and haven't found any thing helpful and i thought that you people could help me its a history project and its due on October 28
    Anubis was a funerary god. His task came to be holding the scales on which the heart was weighed. If the heart was lighter than a feather, the dead would be led by Anubis to Osiris. If heavier, the soul would be destroyed.Anubis is referred to as the child of Nephthys and Set or Osiris.Anubis is the jackal-headed god of Egypt. His head may actually be a mixture of dog and jackal, either one of which could have been found at the edge of deserts by the cemeteries.The cult of Anubis is very ancient, probably pre-dating that of Osiris. In parts of Egypt, Anubis may have been more important than Osiris.As well as being ancient, the cult of Anubis lasted a long time, continuing into the second century A.D., and is a feature in the Golden erm..A$$ written by the Roman author Apuleius. Lol use google.

Not true.

To Dezlad.

Homework was set by Roberto Nevilis from Italy. He believed to have started it in 1095.

In response to the space satellite Sputnik in 1957, the pendulum swung again. A 45 - 50 year trend towards less homework came to a halt. As the United States became committed to compete with the Russians, people of the public damanded better education in both math and science. The vast majority of educators and parents called for more homework. The NDEA supported this idea and, in turn, the value of homework. By the 1950s, homework was seen as a major factor in scholastic achievement, although in 1966 the National Education Association (NEA) did suggest some limits in amount. The NEA suggested no homework for the early elementary school child; no more than one hour a day, four days a week, for upper elementary and junior high school students; and approximately one and one-half hours a night for senior high school students.

Although the vast majority of homework was difficult, it is based on reminding students of what they learn't in class. In Addition, they may give a few challenges here and there, that is why I said "Study". This is only information, not an offence!

Stop trying to kill this topic.
    If you can help people with homework, good, otherwise GTFO.

Calm down.
    I just gave a suggestion, I think it was a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by You999888
    Not true.

To Dezlad.

Homework was set by Roberto Nevilis from Italy. He believed to have started it in 1095.

In response to the space satellite Sputnik in 1957, the pendulum swung again. A 45 - 50 year trend towards less homework came to a halt. As the United States became committed to compete with the Russians, people of the public damanded better education in both math and science. The vast majority of educators and parents called for more homework. The NDEA supported this idea and, in turn, the value of homework. By the 1950s, homework was seen as a major factor in scholastic achievement, although in 1966 the National Education Association (NEA) did suggest some limits in amount. The NEA suggested no homework for the early elementary school child; no more than one hour a day, four days a week, for upper elementary and junior high school students; and approximately one and one-half hours a night for senior high school students.

Although the vast majority of homework was difficult, it is based on reminding students of what they learn't in class. In Addition, they may give a few challenges here and there, that is why I said "Study". This is only information, not an offence!
    ^
    Is not a suggestion.

For gods sake!
    The reply when Dezlad said "I get straight A's in my mock exam, but I still need help with my home work."
    I think this is stupid and I replied.

If you look at it closely, I said before the reply "Study and listen in class", this is a suggestion.
    I clearly said it in the other post.
    OK

Listen, if you need help on homework, post here.
    If you dont, GTFO.
    Other people need help.

Can anyone please explain how to make a banner fade into another picture.. please i kinda need this for my ICT work since i am doing a web design project that will probebley never get published. since i get special treatment from my teacher and he lets me do whatever i want when everyone else is still on the 1st project im on the 3d i got bored of waiting for everyone else ohwell nearly finished school anyways

Regards

FreeHakz

Take a look here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=17992
    Just use a picture instead of text.
    I've been here before.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast