Arcade Prehacks

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Homework

Re: Homework

alright thanks dude ill give it a go when i get back to school since i nam currently on holiday atm so yeah ill give it a try, thanks for your help.

regards

FreeHakz

why ultraviolet radiation is not
    used to transmit signals to and from communications
    satellites

Because ultraviolet radiation are sun rays.
    They are not radio waves.

thank you!

Well I have this project to do about an endangered animal, The Vancouver Island Marmot (Did you know in 2007 their were about 15-20 left?) And I dont which things to put on it. Like my teacher gave us a A4 paper and everyone dosent know what to do soooo any help will be thanked!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz191
    Well I have this project to do about an endangered animal, The Vancouver Island Marmot (Did you know in 2007 their were about 15-20 left?) And I dont which things to put on it. Like my teacher gave us a A4 paper and everyone dosent know what to do soooo any help will be thanked!
    Maybe you have a look at this list and youŽll get maybe some ideas: http://www.google.de/custom?q=Vancouver ... l=de&meta=

OK,

On an A4 sheet of paper you have to type stuff, cut it out and put it on the sheet?

Now, depending on what you want. You need either landscape or portrait
    If I am right, then you would need at start a cool heading.

Vancouver Island Marmot

A basic informational project always starts with an Introduction!

The Vancouver Island Marmot is one of the 14 marmot species world wide.
    It is distinctly identified by its unique appearance, behavior, genetics, ecology and is found only on Vancouver Island in British Columbia.
    The Vancouver Island marmot is an important part of Canada’s unique diversity of animals...

An intro always sets the ground for a good project!

Now, our main point is that it is endangered!

So, next point is the body of the report!

Sadly, a population estimated to be over 300 animals in the mid-1980s declined to less than 75 animals by 2001, 25 of which were the last remaining in the wild... Marmot Recovery Foundation is to rescue the Vancouver Island marmot from extinction and restore a healthy marmot population to their natural island habitat where we hope will help for the good in Vancouver...

Lets discuss some information on the Marmot!

Habitat
    It is thought to be that the Marmot first ancestor appeared in the Illinoian glacial period, about 100, 000 years ago.
    Some people think that the appeared in the closer Cordilleran glaciation period, 10, 000 years ago.
    Although this is tangental from the primary story, it helps us make a better conclusion on where in the evolutionary scale, might there be the Marmot!
    They live in small patches of sub-alpine meadow, scattered, like tiny islands in a vast sea of unsuitable habitat. There they find the forage they need, deep soil for digging burrows and large boulders to provide convenient lookout spots to watch for predators...

Diet
    Vancouver Island marmots are herbivores and require a good variety of plants to eat. They are known to eat well over 50 different species of grasses and wild flowers.

Keep going like this!

Now to finish, a conclusion!

Overall, the Vancouver Island Marmot is one of the most endangered species and is prone to extinction.
    A recovery plan is being undertaken by courtesy of Marmot Recovery Foundation.
    If you want more information on Marmots or would like to help revive the Marmots' population by Adopting a Marmot or donating then visit: http://www.marmots.org

Put some pictures if you can!

NO NOE is writing an essay for you trust me i tried D:

Soz
    I thought he was writing an essay.
    If you aren't then Cut a few words but keep the orientation (layout) and shorten it!
    Trust me, I get A+ for doing this!

IDK if this is a bump?
    13456755665557777x188772733666666999999
    I hate my teacher >:O

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast