Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: refresh

refresh

hey all im back, i havnt hacked anything in about 8 months now, not since the days of greeny, and sme11y. im thinking of getting back into the swing of things, but id like to know what kinda advancements that have been made in terms of hacking AS3. cause i remember the days when you just flat out couldnt do it, unless it was a trainer. and i do have a professional version of sothink, and adobe master collection cs5. but im having trouble connecting the acionscript to the flash game itself, which makes recompiling it hard. anyone know how i can do this, or if you have a different way of doing it, im willing to take another route if need be

Re: refresh

Woah!
    You're back? For real?
    Awesome!

For hack advencements, you might want to ask Martin, Dave or other active hackers.

is this guy like a god? i havent heard of him, but the way shadowhunter reacted...

ShadowHAUNTER.
    Next time someone posts shadowhunter, im gonna smash my face against a wall.

No, hes not a god, but hes a ex-staff member from when this site was starting out.

sweet. so now we have a legend back.

hey shadowhunter, can you make a video of it? jokes man, it was my bad for not noticing the name. shadowhaunter it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    Woah!
    You're back? For real?
    Awesome!

For hack advencements, you might want to ask Martin, Dave or other active hackers.
    Or ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by genitilius
    sweet. so now we have a legend back.

hey shadowhunter, can you make a video of it? jokes man, it was my bad for not noticing the name. shadowhaunter it is now.
    Stop making these useless posts. This guy needs help, and you just make jokes about Shadow's name.
    I've been here before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    Woah!
    You're back? For real?
    Awesome!

Or ask me
    Hey,I'm always in the neighborhood,you can call on me.

Why doesnt anyone actually post info here? :/

Hehe, lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by demons936
    hey all im back, i havnt hacked anything in about 8 months now, not since the days of greeny, and sme11y. im thinking of getting back into the swing of things, but id like to know what kinda advancements that have been made in terms of hacking AS3. cause i remember the days when you just flat out couldnt do it, unless it was a trainer. and i do have a professional version of sothink, and adobe master collection cs5. but im having trouble connecting the acionscript to the flash game itself, which makes recompiling it hard. anyone know how i can do this, or if you have a different way of doing it, im willing to take another route if need be
    What do you mean with "connecting the actionscript to the flash game itself"?
    I've been here before.

Banned

Alright so here's where we at right now,demons936.
    We're basically through:

- AS3
    - AS2 and AS3 Mochicrypt
    - AS2 Enryption
    - AS3 Encryption

So that covers all. You might wanna take a look at the hex editing tutorial,helped a lot of people with AS3.
    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10146

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast