Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Close to home!

Close to home!

Im on a break finally! If any of you know, There has been a fire started from camp williams (Army training base) by a machine gun. Fire has spreaded and lit a few homes on fire! Worst fire utah has had in a few years! This is my first break from the fire since it started! Im exhausted!
    Many homes evacuated (even my own and my family's) and sheltered at a high school.
    KSL Utah news reports:
    4,300 acres burned
    450 homes evacuated
    3 homes destroyed
    400 homes seriously damaged
    25 percent of the fire contained
    HERRIMAN -- Firefighters are continuing the battle to snuff out the Machine Gun Fire before winds whip up again Tuesday.
    Crews have been fighting the flames in the south end of the Salt Lake Valley since Sunday afternoon. More than 4,000 acres are scorched and thousands of people remain evacuated of their homes.

This was a scare for me just a little because my home was no more than a quarter mile away from the fire!
    Just a hint of what i deal with a few times a month!
    Here is a link for a photo gallery! Over a hundred pictures were submitted! Take a look at em! I dare you! [u]http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-pg-machine-gun-fire-in-herriman,0,1051258.photogallery[/url]
    I would love to hear your comments!

Want more?
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=12497453

Re: Close to home!

Wow.
    Well, good thing firefighters like you are around, or we might all die!

Wow.
    I mean, really I haven't been in a fire before.
    But hope you come out okay.
    This was a fire here in CO and they said it was the most expensive in the history of Colorado.
    With over 6,000 acres burned.

That's amazing. I'm glad you did something smart while you were gone >:3

P.S. Did you already see my sig try for you?

Fire, scary. It's one of those things you never get scared when someone else tells you they're experiences with scary dreams, breaks, etc. Must have been scary though. What was the place like where you stayed?

Wow

I would like to see a fire like this from an helicopter.

So far 50% of the fire is contained. 200 homes are still evacuated, many have been let back home!
    SUM1: On sunday night, smoke filled the neighborhoods! You could not walk across the street without getting ash in your eyes or in your teeth. Every been camping? Love the smell of campfire? I dont anymore! I had enough of campfire. You cant see more than a block down the road!

Joonaqwe: I loved the signature, i cant figure out how to post it on my signature line.

SPAD3R: I heard about that fire damage. Caused over $200 Million in damage. A few Jumpers went down to assist with that fire. I believe it was in boulder? And i made it okay! No damage done!

SHADOWHAUNTER: Just doin what i enjoy. Which is my job! Adrenaline kicks in when the thought that my life is at risk kicks in!

O.O dude your plain awsome i would love to help...to bad i hate fires due to....memorys........

Okay, this is horrible but someone explain to me why the firemen took a photo of themselves? Not to mention it's the first picture!