Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo 3DS

Nintendo 3DS

The 3DS is nearly here. I can't wait for Sept 29th. They will announce loads of info about it including the price and release date! It's not a rumor anymore. I've seen one, I've read about them on the official nintendo site, they're all over Flipnote Hatena. Who can't wait? I soo hope I can get one for my birthday or Christmas. It's supposed to come out around Nov 19th this year but I'm expecting it to be only in Japan for those first few months. Then Americans will get they're copies, then us, unfortunate Europe. My birthday is 5th December just to let you know .

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Ask Santa Claus to bring it.
    Black Peter can hear you, so speak loud.

I've heard of it. Is it cool?
    I've been here before.

It should be great. They say you can shoot 3D video aswell as 3D pictures. There is a new game Nintendogs + Cats with new features. And lots of other weird stuff. Highest resolution of any DS too 800x240 (the other DS's being 256x192).

And how much do you think it will cost?
    I've been here before.

Rather expensive, considering the 3d t.v. was 10,000.

A ds should and will cost the same as an xbox 360 or a ps3 back when it was 300-500.

It is also going to be really stupid and pointless. 3D, is in its beta stages, so your just going to buy this, complain about how much it sucks. Then 1-2 years later, they are going to make a whole new version called "Nintenedo 3D much better then the old one S" Then your going to feel stupid because yours isn't going to be as awesome as that one.

Now imagine what the games are going to cost.... and then your going to have to carry 3D glasses around lol.

If you disagree, find one point in my sentence that is wrong :P

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter3399

A ds should and will cost the same as an xbox 360 or a ps3 back when it was 300-500.

It is also going to be really stupid and pointless. 3D, is in its beta stages, so your just going to buy this, complain about how much it sucks. Then 1-2 years later, they are going to make a whole new version called "Nintenedo 3D much better then the old one S" Then your going to feel stupid because yours isn't going to be as awesome as that one.

Now imagine what the games are going to cost.... and then your going to have to carry 3D glasses around lol.

I agree with this person. I mean really, I think 3D has gone to there heads.
    o.e

Quote Originally Posted by SPAD3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter3399

I agree with this person. I mean really, I think 3D has gone to there heads.
    o.e
    I think 3D has gone to everyone's heads.

I wonder when Generation Eight will be released.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Unless your Imax, 3D should not be out there.

Building an 8-Bit StarCraft game. No joke.

I thought if it carried over from the Angland price, it would be $ 208 USD dollars.

OMG ANOTHER ONE?!?! dude they need to start a new typer of sytems i wanna see next gens sytems D:<

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast