Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo 3DS

Re: Nintendo 3DS

I would like to see a remake of Earthbound on the 3DS with a battle against Giygas...IN (sorta)3D!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopter3399
    Rather expensive, considering the 3d t.v. was 10,000.

A ds should and will cost the same as an xbox 360 or a ps3 back when it was 300-500.

It is also going to be really stupid and pointless. 3D, is in its beta stages, so your just going to buy this, complain about how much it sucks. Then 1-2 years later, they are going to make a whole new version called "Nintenedo 3D much better then the old one S" Then your going to feel stupid because yours isn't going to be as awesome as that one.

Now imagine what the games are going to cost.... and then your going to have to carry 3D glasses around lol.

If you disagree, find one point in my sentence that is wrong :P
    Well firstly it's gonna be frikkin amazing. How can it be bad if it has new cool features? And secondly you don't need to carry darn 3D glasses around. It uses two frames put together. No glasses needed. Plus the estimated price is only £10 more than the DSi XL - £169.99 (around $240 USD).

Quote Originally Posted by SUM1

A ds should and will cost the same as an xbox 360 or a ps3 back when it was 300-500.

It is also going to be really stupid and pointless. 3D, is in its beta stages, so your just going to buy this, complain about how much it sucks. Then 1-2 years later, they are going to make a whole new version called "Nintenedo 3D much better then the old one S" Then your going to feel stupid because yours isn't going to be as awesome as that one.

Now imagine what the games are going to cost.... and then your going to have to carry 3D glasses around lol.

Well firstly it's gonna be frikkin amazing. How can it be bad if it has new cool features? And secondly you don't need to carry darn 3D glasses around. It uses two frames put together. No glasses needed. Plus the estimated price is only £10 more than the DSi XL - £169.99 (around $240 USD).
    Yep he's right, no 3d glasses required and i think they said it would be under $200

3D without glasses?
    Lies.

Not even movie theaters have that.

They're also making glasses less 3d tvs The reason movie theaters don't have that is because there is too many angles to look at the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    3D without glasses?
    Lies.

Not even movie theaters have that.
    I agree with this.
    I mean seriously, how are they gonna do that?
    ._____.
    It defeats the whole purpose of 3D Glasses.

Well we don't reeeeally know the whole detail of this 3D thing, but it's only 4 days til we gonna find out (29th)!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUM1

Euros cost more than our American dollars, remember that.

It's not Euros, it's Great British Pound Sterling. They have one of the highest values of all the types of coins in the world. But Euros are more than US Dollars, and Great British Pound is more than Euro.

i can't wait for Nitendo 16D.
    there should make the wii better because im on the wii right now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast