Arcade Prehacks

Thread: gem keepers

gem keepers

-----------------------------------------------the story---------------------------------------

in the world of corin there are fearless dragons,brave warriors,and powerful warlocs all of which dont know about t6he elves hiding anmd waiting for them but when the carig gem is tolen a samll group of freinds must bsan to gether and find these elves to get the gem back from the so called "gem keepers" who are dragons who are trying to "protect" the gem

-----------------------------------------------the form-----------------------------------------

name:
    race:

-------------------------------------------classes-------------------------------------------------
    warloc: you use you powerful magics and concetration to protect and ikill but you have the insite to the elven race
    warrior: you use your sword for the talking you showno mercy to evil
    dragon: you use your powerful breath weapon to kill and keep killing you can also fly at times

-------------------------------------------races---------------------------------------------------
    dragon(also a class):same as above
    human:normal stats no magical adventages(un less by spell)
    elf:you have infravision and have powerful bows you show up when not wanted

Re: gem keepers

Quote Originally Posted by selocon
    -----------------------------------------------the story---------------------------------------

in the world of corin there are fearless dragons,brave warriors,and powerful warlocks all of which don't know about the elves hiding and waiting for them but when the carig gem is stolen a small group of friends must ban together and find these elves to get the gem back from the so called "gem keepers" who are dragons who are trying to "protect" the gem

-----------------------------------------------the form-----------------------------------------

name:
    race:

-------------------------------------------classes-------------------------------------------------
    warlock: you use you powerful magics and concentration to protect and kill but you have the incite to the elven race
    warrior: you use your sword for the talking you show no mercy to evil
    dragon: you use your powerful breath weapon to kill and keep killing you can also fly at times

-------------------------------------------races---------------------------------------------------
    dragon(also a class):same as above
    human:normal stats no magical advantages(unless by spell)
    elf:you have infra-vision and have powerful bows you show up when not wanted
    i had a selocon to English translation.

name: terrors matyr
    class: dragon
    race:dragon
    and i choose my breath to be... lightning.

ok btw the at times near flying means if you fly to long or to fast or with to many people on your back you will tire to quickly btw im gming

i know... everything tires after awhile. and im fine with you gming, it would be a good idea for you not to play at the same time... just sayin...

im not plus we need about 3 more 2 of the other classes then an elf to be for l8r prob someone not very active that if they are gone i can take over their character if this starts to die

In my opinion, GMs should never play while GMming.
    That leads to god modding.
    If people arent active, they get booted.

what i mean by take over their charcter is if they are only gone for like a day

thats retarded. a day. vacation... schoolwork, homework... a job... the time should be like, a month.

ok then a month max any more then that they will be kicked any way i need at ;least 2-3 more to start