Arcade Prehacks

View Poll Results: Would you all like Martin to come back as a G-Mod and continue being a part of our family?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Martin Please come back we forgive you and understand!

21 32.81%
  • No Martin you should not come back, you have broken rules!

7 10.94%
  • I think Martin should do what makes him happy, but I hope he does come back!

36 56.25%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Y Martin was Demoted and a poll for him Y/N?

Martin asked me to do this for him! First off I just don't see Martin leaving and never coming back. This wasn't
    like a job for Martin him and I both along with most of you enjoy it. So I believe he is just a little upset at himself
    at the moment and new he was wrong, but I am sure if he had it to do over he wouldn't.

Well anyway it wasn't like a huge crime, Martin is a good guy and not just a friend , but like part of our family here.

OK I will try to make this short. A lot of us here that has been here for over a year know that Martin and I have butt
    heads a few times, but that just made us close friends in a way. I was not happy or pleased to see this happen to him,
    but Chris and I have overlooked a lot of mistakes and wrong doings in the past. Chris and I both new this meant more
    to Martin than just hacking games, he liked you guys and the respect you all showed him. He liked to hack a game for
    you and put one of his fav little icons like

OK, I said short and I am not doing a good job at doing it. The bottom line is he has had plenty of chances to follow the
    rules and some of you have even reported him to me, so we know that. Now for the reason... The admin at one of our
    competitor sites have been complaining to me about a user, saying he is basically copying their hacks. Well to be honest
    I didn't want to really bother with it since in a way they stole from us first. Although lately they have tried to help us. So
    I made an agreement with him, I said look I trust my staff and I want this settled once and for all. I am not going into
    detail because we are still using the method, but the point is we basically what you could say done something unique to
    that game only. Meaning no other verison on the web was like it. And to my dispare not only was he correct , but it was
    my own admin. No offence but I thought maybe it was a new forum helper or someone who didnt know how to hack to well.
    So anyway that was it, because I had already told Chris the plan was in motion and I was the first to confront Martin and
    he did act like a man and took responsibility for it. He said he did try , but got so mad he used thiers. then told us he
    had done it 2 other times. So the admin of the other site was telling the truth.

So guys , we can't stress it enough we are ArcadePrehacks.com, we were like the first, the best, the ones that the others
    compare hacked sites to. So lets be proud and lets make them want our hacks, we don't need theirs...Anytime you guys
    can't hack something, follow the chain of command or ask one of your friends here. Most of you should know by now that
    most of the time I will help you and ask for no credit whatsoever.

OK, thats the shortest version I can come up with. It basically means he broke the rules and got punished. As I have told
    some of you guys before I am an admin, but I follow the rules just as you do.

Now I would like to do this for Martin as a personal favor to him. He may feel ashamed or just upset at the moment, but
    he didn't do anything that some of you may have done and just not got caught yet. Like they say its not illegal unless you
    get caught lol..

My favor is there is a poll at the top of this page.
    VOTE YES FOR MARTIN TO COME BACK AS A G-MOD AND ARE FRIEND.
    VOTE NO FOR MARTIN WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST WANT TO MOVE ON , BUT WE WILL MISS YOU!

I would also like to add Martin don't blame me and he understands I was doing my job. If any of you
    ever plan on becoming a manager or even a president of a company you have to do things that aren't going to be easy!

I hope you all understand I was just doing my job and never meant for this, I just wanted to give the
    other site the respect they have given us when we asked them to stop stealing from us and they did!

Thanks guys, I care for you all... Always do the right thing and you can rest in pease at night

P.S. Remember guys he asked me to do this or I would not have! Ane well the poll was my idea but I am hoping
    it will show him how many care about him because I think he has more friends than haters...

Re: Y Martin was Demoted and a poll for him Y/N?

even tho martin is like a bro to me, and i want to see him on here, he neds to do what he feels is right for him, i feel this isn't like him, i choice the 3rd choice

Yeah, I mean I can talk to Martin on MSN and see what he wants.
    But like you said, it's all up to him.
    And yes, you were just doing your job.
    I mean, you have to make decisions that change things don't you?

woah O.o i need some explaining to what happend...

but as i read that long...long paragraph i think he should return

although i voted for the 3rd choice

I will miss him dearly. I will choose the last one because you know, its his decision. He has broken the rules. I think he should stay..I really truly do.

I really hope he comes back, he ever was the coolest user, i voted 3rd option.

i voted for the third. i really dont want to see one of the greatest atf members leave, too many members have left lately.

oh comeon martin y u leave

come on hack some games again

i still play ur games

i dont care if u hacked them or not

i belive u hacked them

ROCK ON
    MARTIN COME BACK

i had to pick third option, usually I'd be mean and say NO , but since this is serious, i say he can go his own way, he is human enough to think on his own, so I'm going to let him.

i am not sure if i can ask this but WTH did he do ?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast