Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My Thoughts on Teenage Society

Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    First off I understand its your opinion about hating the president but that is sorta racist..
    I for one, am not racist.
    Race, religion, and all that stuff mean nothing, I hate all our presidents the same!

Also, about school, a lot of the time I wish people would just leave me alone to be a loner, but I'm the new kid and they think they need to be extra nice to me or something.
    Nobody bullies me, but everyone is nice to me. I wish I could go through a whole day at school without somebody trying act like there my best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Soewut
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderkid12
    First off I understand its your opinion about hating the president but that is sorta racist..
    I for one, am not racist.
    Race, religion, and all that stuff mean nothing, I hate all our presidents the same!

Also, about school, a lot of the time I wish people would just leave me alone to be a loner, but I'm the new kid and they think they need to be extra nice to me or something.
    Nobody bullies me, but everyone is nice to me. I wish I could go through a whole day at school without somebody trying act like there my best friend.

Soewut, I hope you know I wasnt talking to you I was talking to lukerduker123.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    Giving up only makes them feel like like they are winning.
    And they claim I surrendered. I'm not giving up. I'm being smart. Left unchecked, someone's gonna take it seriously and start throwing punches. And you know what? They started it. That means they're to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by lukerduker123
    Don't be like me!!! I am Autistic and I went to a private school... Everyone started harrasing on me... calling me racist because of my General hate of our current president... They called me fat because I was 150 and only 5'4" then... I was beaten up by this one kid... and even when his parents saw me getting harrassed by him they called him a angle and called me and my family white trash! I ended up getting 14 detentions that year for things I didn't do and eventually lost it and quit school... now I am homeschooled but wished I would have stood up to those jerks..... learn from me!
    Who cares what you did in reaction? As long as you were nice to everyone and honest to everyone, God does not care about how you were harassed. Just as long as you follow Him. You'll get rewarded later.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

The Gay and Lesbian parade here at the local church.

Alas, when I was in Year 7 and 8, I was overweight, it started when my puppy died, he was my bestest friend. I started eating a lot and in Year 7, I was fat. They called me a fatty, but because I was funny and nice, I wasn't bullied, there were other fatties, and they were picked on more then me, then after Year 8, I forgot about Ditchy McAbandonpants and lost most of my weight, by the second term of year 9, my weight was becoming normal, and I grew some muscle too. The kids respected me more in Year 9 and beyond because I had lost a lot of weight.

Note: My puppies name was not Ditchy McAbandonpants. His name was Franz Ferdinand. Named after the instigator of WW1, and the band.

Exactly my point. Teens can't accept others for who they are.

Also, it must be known that as the other people won't attack us because they are just bullying us, I am doing nothing in reaction to their threats. Nothing.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnAttack21

See, today in the world, especially in the United States, there is a lot of pressure on giving everyone an equal chance. They want everyone to be equal. The problem is I'm different. I'm smarter, and more creative, and generally nicer than almost everyone else at my blasted school.

Now when someone is different, the other people who want to blend in and not be themselves think, "Hey, this kid is different and makes an easy target for us to bully for our entertainment." This especially applies to super-smart people like me, because those same people are jealous of us.
    I'm different and other people don't bother me. maybe because I'm cute

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12