12. You may not vote on this poll
  • AceAnderson

9 75.00%
  • J4QU1M3

3 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last Stand

The Last Stand

Please PM me about anything you would like to see in or out of the hack.

EDIT: Please do not just view the hack, please vote if you happen to come across this thread.

The Last Stand

http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/game/16/T ... Stand.html

J4QU1M3 -Unlimited Heath, All guns except the grenade's, Unlimited Ammo, Damage increase for the guns, unlimited hours and auto survivors - All guns automatic - chainsaw has range

AceAnderson-Heath hacked, All guns except the grenade's, Ammunition hack, Damage increase for the guns, range increase for the guns, some guns shoot more than one bullet at a time, pistol made to shoot 250 rounds at once, M4A1 shoots in three round automatic fire, all guns accuracy hacked to either be dead on or have great spread, hours hack, auto repair, auto survivors, starting gun changed to UZI and AK47, maximum survivors increased to 25 (even though you can't see all of them),most guns are automatic (depending on if they have a special other hack to them), survivors shoot faster and more accurately, chainsaw has range, main character speed and health hacked (he cannot die),[color=#FF0000] and you can leave the barricade (by going directly down then left, out the bottom left side of the barricade.)[/color]
    Attached Files Attached Files

The Gay and Lesbian parade here at the local church.

Re: The Last Stand

Wow, just wow. Your one is much better.

I don't use the search function much. I go through every aspect of the code i can understand.

EDIT: 50 Posts YES!!!

Its almost the same as the original.

I go for the original hacker.

Dude, seriously??? C'mon mine has 10x the hacks the old one did. In the old one, could you leave the barricade??? No, you couldn't. But, whatever, it's your vote.

P.S. I am currently re-hacking The Last Stand 2, and have found it MORE hackable than the previous game. But, I need suggestions. Please PM me about what you would like to see in the rehack of The Last Stand 2.

Quote Originally Posted by AceAnderson
    Dude, seriously??? C'mon mine has 10x the hacks the old one did. In the old one, could you leave the barricade??? No, you couldn't. But, whatever, it's your vote.

P.S. I am currently re-hacking The Last Stand 2, and have found it MORE hackable than the previous game. But, I need suggestions. Please PM me about what you would like to see in the rehack of The Last Stand 2.
    Dont get butt hurt over my vote dude. This is why i rarely vote on re hacks.

I am not. I am just stating that is is much different than the other one. Plus, from the looks of it, my hack is going to win anyway, so it doesn't really bother me. I was just trying to clear somethings up so that people don't see your post and then instantly vote for the previous hacker without even testing my hack. K?

@spiderkid12: Dry.

As you can see, AceAnderson's hack has almost 10 times the amount of hacks as the original.

But whatever, I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Legionaairre
    @spiderkid12: Dry.

As you can see, AceAnderson's hack has almost 10 times the amount of hacks as the original.

But whatever, I don't mind.

Its the same thing as the original hacks.
    Unlimited health, money all of it.
    If your gonna re hack, atleast do something new.

He did. Can you not see the bit in red? You can now leave the barrier.

Also, the survivors have more accuracy and better guns, every gun is auto and a few more things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast