Arcade Prehacks

More of a question than a request

I really don't know or care where I'm supposed to post this since I'm just trying to figure out something and I'll be off of this forum forever.
    So my favorite hack was a hack of "HOST Online Game" on -removed-. For a long time it was down, but today I've discovered that (and I'm not sure how long this has been there, so I apologize if this is from like a year ago and I just missed the party) it said "This hack was stolen from ArcadePrehacks. Click here to play the game there." Needless to say, I was overfilled with joy to have one of my favorite prehacks to play back. When I came to the site, however, the game was no where to be seen. So am I just late because I abandoned checking on it for so long or is this a mistake? Thanks, and sorry for not really knowing the rules. Promise I'll be gone soon.

Re: More of a question than a request

Well, i moved it now to the right section. The game is stolen, thats why you saw that sign. And i dont know why it isnt on APH, but i cant find it and the files got deleted. So if you know the unhacked version of the game, we can fix this. And its currently against the rules to post links or names of other hacking sites, so i removed it. And you should stop playing stolen hacks.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Okay, thanks. The game is called HOST, it's on newgrounds, you want me to post a link? And sorry, I didn't know it was stolen when it was on the other site until that sign was put up.

It is an online multiplayer game, which is probably the reason it was taken down.
    "We're playing in the same sandbox. Why can't we be nice to each other?"

I got the answer from Xnite, and kody you are right. He told me its a multiplayer game, so locked.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.