Game: artillary live
    Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/367326

Hacks: anything up to the hacker

P.s just disable the multi player

flash5169

Re: Artillary live

Already Requested.

Can someone check if the multiplayer button in this game can be disabled? PM me about it please.
    I've been here before.

All multiplayer can be disabled i think. If the connection to wherever is hosting it is gone, the multiplayer should be non-functional right?

Theoratically the multiplayer would be disabled, but I need someone to test that.
    I've been here before.

I can do that.

I think the Mulyiplayer button is Sprite 508 incase this helps.

~I do not understand why we don't hack multiplayer games.They aren't much more difficult but when you have the chance to show your work in a lot of people in the same time online... ah i don't know,i'm just always more excited when i complete a hack for a multiplayer game :3.

~I'll try this one later if i get some free time! D:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MaDnEsS
    ~I do not understand why we don't hack multiplayer games.They aren't much more difficult but when you have the chance to show your work in a lot of people in the same time online... ah i don't know,i'm just always more excited when i complete a hack for a multiplayer game :3.
    Errr...duh? Because it is ruining the opportunity for other players that play fair and square. In most of the multiplayer games you have to pay real money in order to purchase some in-game weapons or such...which are going to be hacked. Dealing with real money = legal problems = lawsuit against APH = APH gets shut down. It's more of a common sense. Feels better when hacking it for sure,though.

Post by MartinRistov on Today, 12:37 am

MaDnEsS wrote:~I do not understand why we don't hack multiplayer games.They aren't much more difficult but when you have the chance to show your work in a lot of people in the same time online... ah i don't know,i'm just always more excited when i complete a hack for a multiplayer game :3.

Errr...duh? Because it is ruining the opportunity for other players that play fair and square. In most of the multiplayer games you have to pay real money in order to purchase some in-game weapons or such...which are going to be hacked. Dealing with real money = legal problems = lawsuit against APH = APH gets shut down. It's more of a common sense. Feels better when hacking it for sure,though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaDnEsS
    And NO ONE wants that. But if the multiplayer can be disabled, we can hack it right? Like you did with Colony Martin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast