Arcade Prehacks

The story of my real life.

All events stated in this novel are real or are based off of real events.
    Copying, stealing, or re-writing this story in ANY way is frowned upon. If you do anything to this book i will send you 20 million frowny faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The story of my life~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Table of Contents. KEY: Bolded = Finished Italics = Not done/ working on it.

Prologue
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2
    Chapter 3
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi my name is Gabriel. I'm 12 years old. I used to be 11 but my birthday was yesterday. Well..my life is pretty rough but i find it interesting. So that's why I'm writing this story. I found arcadeprehacks through Google. I wanted some cheats for games but then i thought "Wow gee...these guys don't use cheat codes! They hack them! I was thrilled. And here I am.
    So now that i have discovered aph & atf I'm hooked on you guys lol. Well anyways the reason for sharing this story is because ill think your all are gonna find it very interesting.
    Will do chapter 1 once I'm on a break for school.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    You might want to make placeholders on there.
    Meaning, post 1 time for every chapter.
    Just say:
    THIS IS A PLACE HOLDER AND WILL BE EDITED
    So then you can go back and edit.
    If people jump on you, tell them i authorized you.
    Permission granted.

Re: The story of my real life.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHaunter
    You might want to make placeholders on there.
    Meaning, post 1 time for every chapter.
    Just say:
    THIS IS A PLACE HOLDER AND WILL BE EDITED
    So then you can go back and edit.
    If people jump on you, tell them i authorized you.
    I have permission so onward to chaptar 1.
    I will edit this post to add more things. I will edit my first post also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter one. The Beginning.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The year is 2005. I was 5 or 6 or even 4 years old. Well..i dont remember much because once your a baby you cant remember a thing..i only remember waking up in my home town of Augusta Maine. "Hey you finally woke up sleepy head! Harry Potter is on why dont you go out and watch it?" My mom said. I looked at a clock and it was 1:00 in the afternoon."Okay" I said. Before I went to sit down on the couch to watch it i was starving as HELL. I got out a lunchable and a bottle of water and watched the movie. But I kept thinking about one thing...where is my father..was he dead? do i have a dad? I didn't know a lot back then..but now i really know what happened. Will add more once i collect my memories.

Re: The story of my real life.

thanks for leaving me in suspense -.-