Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The time machine.......

you are walking around the town/city (where ever u live)and you come across a million dollar bill (they exist!!!). you pick it up feeling that you are so lucky, just when you get this weird feeling that all your body parts are being squeezed together, then you feel normal again. you look around and see that you aren't where you found the bill, all of the sudden there is an explosion right next to you and you fall down and the bill is carried off with the wind.

ok, so u are trapped in the year 2567(the 26's century) and the Earth is an apocalyptic wasteland. your job is to find the million dollar bill so you can get back to the year 2010. There are also a bunch of people fighting in that time. there are a few groups,
    The Rangers
    they wanna kill everyone in the world by any means. Their best weapon is the virus that the Nazi's launched in 2012 that caused all of this.
    The Survivors
    They want to bring peace to the world and live lives without fear and war.
    The Troopers
    they want to take out all the threats and share the same goal that the Survivors do, but they have another way of reaching in.
    The Avengers
    they want to get their revenge on the Nazi's and whoever supports them after the apocalypse of 2012
    The Nazi's
    Yep, they are still around. They want gain control over this wasteland and will eradicate whoever stands in their way. They don't want to kill everyone but they want to gain control and often work with the Rangers
    You
    you are trying to find that bill to go back in time to your home and prevent this from happening. But along your journey, u will have to gain the trust of some groups, while becoming the enemy of others.

Rules:
    1. You have to continue the story of the person before.
    2. keep the story realistic, don't say " i use my powers and summon the bill in front of me" or anything like that
    3. No quoting there's really no point of doing it.
    4. It's the 26's century, so don't stick to "modern technology", they could have changed it.
    5. Stay on topic!!!!!

ok i'll start it:
    i got up and saw that the bill was no longer in my hands, i wanted to go after it, but there were some silhouettes in the dust that got my attention...

Re: The time machine.......

A group of rangers approached and demanded that I surrendered immediately.
    Confused by their blunt request, I thought about running away, but then I noticed the guns in their hands.
    One of them raised their rifle, but he was quickly shot in the head.
    His friends were shocked, and then swiftly followed his fate.

You find out that The Troopers shot them with laser rifles from long range and decided to join them.

People!!! u don't know the groups yet!!!!!! all you know right now is that you are in some kind of wasteland and that there were some people who were coming in from the dust!!!!!

Well you said continue the story, therefore you have no control over what the next person says. That's what you put, deal with it.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16-17: The Lord comes swiftly.

fine fine fine

Quote Originally Posted by weatherdog
    People!!! u don't know the groups yet!!!!!! all you know right now is that you are in some kind of wasteland and that there were some people who were coming in from the dust!!!!!
    Did I specifically state that they were part of the rangers?
    If they have guns and their in uniforms, their either:
    Cops,
    or Rangers.

tim

The Troopers took you to their space base, by using an teleportation device, which can not teleport everywhere, but just to earth and back to the space station.

ok since i realized that this topic is dead, there's really no point of keeping this story going.
    Request lock

you hear a robotic voice say intruder as your taken around the corner future you kills them with a proton laser and then throws a singularity bomb in to the turret power core before going agen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast