Arcade Prehacks

My Short History. Good Read.

Pre-note: Some of this may be inaccurate. I tried to remember as best as I could. I will not mention my real life unless it directly affects my time on here. It is roughly in order. Might add more later.

Chapter One: 2008: The Beginning
    Okay, so. A friend of mine who was already on this site called “ThunderClan” something for his name invited me here when I was at his house. I played some games on APH, and then signed up when the tokens ran out. I decided to join the forums, and just basically read it everyday. I decided to join, but did nothing until late December.
    I soon thought, “Hey, I have an account, I might as well post, right?” I posted in here and there, trying not to make anyone angry or stuff. This continued on, I made some friends here and there. I made a hack request for “Pizza King”, but still, no one hacked it yet.

Chapter Two: 2009: The Golden Year
    Part One:

This was the year where ATF and APH was at its biggest. There were lots of hackers, JustinCredible, BASALTWOLF, RJT, greeny6000, you get the point. I was also the most active at this point. I somehow made friends with 99load99, and when he was banned, I completely forgot about our relationship.
    killer1478 was still active at this point, and I still miss him. He was a great mentor to me. He was like my digital older brother. He was a great man.
    I made myself useful by patrolling the Request A Hack forum, and lost some karma because I was too ‘harsh’ on the newbies. SPAD3R was my predecessor, and I efficiently replaced him as the patroller of that forum.
    I made a name for myself. In some forums, people would say or mention my patrolling skills. Evidence: Go to attachment one. Life was perfect. People were accepted in the forum. I felt safe in the forum. I felt like everyone was my family there.
    JustinCredible started this RP thing with DeathWillDie, saying that they were married and had a daughter named ‘Cancer’. I went with it, laughing. JustinCredible, he was a sarcastic, cynical, arrogant jerk. Yet, I still loved him. We were family.
    JustinCredible would always say that he was something impossible, like an eighteen year old alcoholic bottle. Ah, those were the days.
    I even remember when he warned me for flaming or something. I replied politely, apologizing for my actions, and even awkwardly thanking him. He stated that my behavior was uncommon and removed the warning.

Part Two:
    I am not lying here. Boom, everything hit the fan. killer1478 sent me a PM stating that my IP matched with vgking7. I knew that I was not him. However, I had no way to defend myself, so I went along with it, or face being banned. He forced me to make a poll and thread stating that I was vgking7.
    ShadowHaunter, I must thank you for standing up for me, and everyone else who either wanted me to stay, or did not think I was actually vgking7. To the people that wanted me banned: Shame on you. It was because of the people who voted ‘No’ on that poll that allows me to post the truth. Otherwise, killer1478’s truth would be said instead.
    I remember a lot of people who are still here now, roflmao987, dbrule4, s3v3ns, also known as KillerShadow, also known as LifeUpStudios…The list goes on.

Chapter Three: 2010: The Rusting Year
    Part One:

I came back this year. I still was having a great time, just not as great as 2009. All my friends were gone, except for ShadowHaunter and AuburnAttack21. I have to thank you two, for sticking with me until now.
    My other friends, nilzizi, carl987, killer1478, JustinCredible, on and on, they all left. Naturally, I was saddened. This put a permanent stamp on my mood, in real life, and on here.
    Thankfully, I was welcomed back warmly. I was just screwing around with my friends, happy. I posted much more common.
    I stayed away from the ‘Request A Hack’ forum. The newbies were getting too smart. I was no longer needed there. Even to now, I only stayed in the ‘Community’ forums and the ‘Spam’ forums.
    I made a thread, honoring the ‘Fallen’, the people who left. I started the list with some names, and ‘MiguelRaimond’, in huge letters.
    MartinRistov came along, and mistook this as a matter of disrespect. He locked it, and warned me. I was immensely hurt. This was my first warning in a long time.
    I took this personally, and decided to leave. I finally felt useless. I sent him a PM explaining my actions, but he never responded. I PMed my friends, saying I was going to leave. They understood, and wished me good-bye.

Part Two:
    I returned in August. While I was gone, everything went under. MartinRistov left, causing a lot of panic and chaos in this forum. Thankfully, good people had already joined, Deathnote202, selectLOL, ZuckeR, Sublimity, spiderkid12, ucan, this was handled in a month or two.
    Well, you guys already know everything from here.
    I still generally avoided every forum except the ‘Community’ forums and the ‘Spam’ forum. It’s the only place where I actually felt needed, where I felt welcome.
    Then, Gabe was ‘banned’. I was torn. I couldn’t handle another one of my friends gone. When I discovered it was a trick, I was flowing with rage.
    I’m normally a ‘trusting’ person, I trust everything that people say, I take everything, and I mean everything, seriously. Although I was glad it was only a joke, I was still disappointed in staff. Not that I’m criticizing you people, but it’s not really the right time in my opinion.
    Then, ucan’s patriotism to the USMC heavily reminded me of myself when I was younger. I wanted to join the United States Army. I read everything I could get my hands on about the U.S. Army.
    One of my friends, Danny, talked me into accepting the fact that I could never make it.
    ucan, thank you. You’ve released the feelings in my head that I’ve long had trapped.
    Thanks for reading. I might do one about my actual life.
    The End
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: My Short History. Good Read.

Quote Originally Posted by xxSharpfirexx
    Then, Gabe was ‘banned’. I was torn. I couldn’t handle another one of my friends gone. When I discovered it was a trick, I was flowing with rage.
    I’m normally a ‘trusting’ person, I trust everything that people say, I take everything, and I mean everything, seriously. Although I was glad it was only a joke, I was still disappointed in staff. Not that I’m criticizing you people, but it’s not really the right time in my opinion.
    Im sorry if i gave you a heart attack

One of my friends, Danny, talked me into accepting the fact that I could never make it.
    I did? Lol

Um..he might be talking about in his own life outside of the forum....
    About Spider being banned, that's happened a lot here. I think Rolfcopter, and XxDarknessAngelxX and maybe Roflmao were all fake banned

I somehow made friends with 99load99
    I hate you.

JustinCredible would always say that he was something impossible, like an eighteen year old alcoholic bottle. Ah, those were the days.
    9 year old bottle of cologne.

ShadowHaunter, I must thank you for standing up for me,
    <3

I stayed away from the ‘Request A Hack’ forum. The newbies were getting too smart. I was no longer needed there.
    Err...Thats what you say...

I stayed away from the ‘Request A Hack’ forum. The newbies were getting too smart. I was no longer needed there.
    thats not too true... i was one of them. i learned fast (no need to spam me here)
    i dont go to that forum anymore, but when i do i always see an admin, a mod, a forum helper, and other people who read and follow the rules, battle with the newbies, so i dont totaly agree there

@spider: Sad Face
    @Dan: Yeah, that's one of my other friends outside the forum when I was 9 or 10.
    @Soewut: That sucks.
    @Shadow: Read the pre-note. Wow man, I referenced you the most.
    Not Auburn.
    Not Sina.

I wasn't included. Goddarnit!!! lol

But this is very interesting to read. I might post my own one at some point.

Good Job, old friend!

Quote Originally Posted by 04wilsonm
    I wasn't included. Goddarnit!!! lol

But this is very interesting to read. I might post my own one at some point.

Good Job, old friend!
    Watch out for old posts Wilson, you just bumped a topic from December.
    Um... I used to be a moderator here...