Arcade Prehacks

need help hacking a game

Hi everyone, i've got a problem with this one game and it's been bugging me for quite a while so i'm hoping to find an answer here

It's like a memory puzzle and (using cheatengine) by scanning (first scan set exact value to 0 then next scanned by changed value (the parameter in the game is the time that increases)) and i tracked down a few adresses that seem to be relevant... they seem, however, to change value randomly (so when i change the value manually it's good only for a split second) and i haven't made any success trying to find out what reads those addresses, since i'm not familiar with coding...

so, my question is - how do you hack this kind of game?

p.s. It's a reward game, testing your memory; i'm pretty sure that the top scores in this game are also forged since it's almost impossible to solve the memory quiz that quick. Unfortunately, at the time it's only available in Croatia, but since I have a relative living there I wanted to surprise her this Christmas by winning an award in her name.

thank you in advance

the link is following: christmas.vcaonline.dk/game.html

Re: need help hacking a game

We don't use CheatEngine to hack games. Read one of our tutorials to find out how we hack.
    I've been here before.

CE just edits stuff for a short period of time. Its like javascript.

We use flasm. Its a free hacking tool. Only use it for as2 though.

~The site uses a game preloader to run this memory-quizz game.So making a prehack/trainer will be fairly hard and will take a lot of time.Although,there are other methods to hack a highscore table.I'm gonna try some stuff and i'll tell ya : ).

~Well,i got some info about it.After checking the Highscores(click to see them here),i noticed that it says daily at the start so it might refreshes the highscores every day(?).That presupposes an All-time table.

~I also managed to find the original .swf file.It's here.Don't waste your time downloading it and trying to disassemble it with Flasm,it's in ActionScript3(AS3).

~Endin' up, to ensure that the POST data from the results of your game that is sent [if your time is in top 20] back to the game server is not fake,it also needs a response message with the author key to save the score.So relax and try again after a while!

Madness, thanks for your effort.

There's that daily list and the all time too, yeah. The thing is, there must be some easy way of cheating because all of the top scores are forged - in real time you can't open those 24 bars in 12 seconds (which is, of today, new highscore).

It really bugs me cause it must be some way to do this using CE, but I've tried so many times and nothing came out of it. :S

You could try memory editing in visual basic.

~Well,i got some good news for you roli :).I remembered how i first "hacked" my challenge times in a multiplayer flash game and i thought that you might be able to use it.I used a program that slows down your whole computer so it gives you more time to think,remember and react faster.I think it was Mo'Slow(click for download page).Although the software wasn't made for that kind of stuff,it's still a sure way to slow down whatever you want without having to bear with stupid SpeedHacks which will most likely crush down your browser(like C.E.'s -.-).

~Sadly,that's like the last possible way i can think of to modify the time in your quizz game :(.Good luck anyway!

the thing is mo'slo isn't a freeware program, and the evaluation basic version i managed to download is useless :S

you know any other speedhacking prog? and btw. when using CE's speedhack, nothing crashes, but score won't be submitted - it says there's an error