Arcade Prehacks

How To Cope With A Loved One Leaving?

Alright so here goes.
    So my GF and I have been together for a long time, and so some stuff came up to a point where her and her family have to leave to Seattle, Washington. I am deeply, deeply saddened by this. In which to an extent that I'm always in a really emotional mood, at school and at home.
    I'm seriously blinking back tears as I'm typing this.
    She's the love of my life, and she was my 1st girlfriend, and a bunch of firsts too. In two weeks she's leaving to Seattle and so I'm trying to spend every single minute of everyday with her. In which is proving seriously difficult, since when we're at her house she get's called like every single friggin time. It's driving me MAD since we don't have any time together, and to top that off she's going to college! COLLEGE! I could probably IM her, but that still isn't the same.
    I want to see her physically, and to love her physically. I love her, and she love's me. Every night I cry myself to sleep because I fear that she might just leave soon, and she does the same for me.
    NO IM NOT THE CLINGY TYPE
    Gah, emotional Mo.
    I just can't grasp that she's leaving all together. I don't want a new girlfriend, because I feel that she's the one. And she thinks so for me too, we've been together for a long time. Whenever I see her I'm happy, but as soon as I come home I feel a huge hole that was ripped into my soul.
    Can anyone help?

Re: How To Cope With A Loved One Leaving?

Haley was my best friend ever and now shes gone..the best i can say is...well...just try to..jeez i dont know for once.
    Im still not okay about Haley...i dont know bro.