Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen.Warfare

Gen.Warfare

The Story

The year is 2013. Everything you thought you knew about the government was a lie. Politics, just a scandal to cover up what is really going on. The Presidents, just figureheads. No one in the government really has any power. The national deficit is even a made up story. The "great nation" of the USA is actually just held together by a web of lies. But enough about the dystopian nation. Now onto you.

The Past

You came to know all these things for one reason. You mean something to them. This is because they have invested 3.7 trillion dollars in all of you. All that money spent on you "projects", all for the purpose of creating a weapon. You are all the fruit of 4 years of development, and trillions of dollars. None of you have retained any of your memories from before the transformation. Transformation being that each and everyone of you was injected with a top-secret retrovirus, made for the purpose of restructuring your genetic code. This retrovirus warps your genetic code to make you faster, stronger, and more capable than any soldier before. An unexpected side-effect also made it's presence known. Your minds were warped to the point that they were stronger than any other human being on the planet. They are so strong that they can actually directly interact with the world around you. But something went wrong. You retained fractures of memories, and soon your curiosities grew. You began to develop your own thoughts and opinions, and eventually break free from their control.

The Present

Now, you and your team of genetically altered soldiers must escape the 5 mile underground base that the experiments were being conducted in. But, this will be no easy task. Many altered soldiers remained under the control of them. And there are 50,000 soldiers posted at this base, specially trained for this kind of emergency. Can you make it out?

The Rules

This is an action-response game. You say an action e.g. "Fire at the guard", and I tell you what happens. All actions must be logical and possible. No one dies in this game unless they tick me off. You can be incapacitated. You will remain unable to make any actions until a team member revives you. I will try to be as detailed as possible about your surroundings, and will even make maps at times. This way, you can make actions like "Duck behind the stone pillar for cover".

How to Join

Just copy and paste this form and fill it out. You must have 1 A, 1 B, and 1 C stat. You mental powers must be mind based. Nothing like "Fly" or "Laser Eyes". More something like, "The ability to heighten your reflexes for a short amount of time to dodge bullets and make dead-accurate shots". The power may not physically manifest it's self, with the exception of telekinesis. This requires you to be creative. And yes, you may use that power if you cannot think of anything else. You may choose any weapons that go with your class from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_firearms. Pretty much any gun you can think of will be on there. So if you already have a gun in mind, just find it wiki article, and you are good. When you pick a gun, leave a link to it's article.

My Character
    Name: Ace
    Physical Strength: B
    Physical Speed: C
    Mental Power Strength: A
    Mental Ability: Reflex Boost
    Primary Weapon: Galil ARM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMI_Galil
    Secondary Weapon: Beretta 93R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_93R
    Soldier Class: Normal

Classes

Light - Flak jacket, small weapons available, such as light rifles SMGs and pistols. No full size rifles. If you want to use a rifle, send it to me via PM and I will tell you if it is light, or if you cannot use it. This will up your speed and mental powers by 1 grade

Normal - Regular canvas vest, Medium size rifles and pistols available. No miniguns or other heavy guns. This will up your speed and mental stats by a half grade

Heavy - DragonSkin Vest, full helmet and armor suit. All weapons available. This will up your strength stat by a half grade, but will lower your speed and mental abilities by 1 grade.

Mental Warrior - Flak Jacket, Pistols only. This class will give you the ability to have more extreme psychic powers, such as telekinesis, and modifying your guns temporarily with your mind. Again, the power may not physically manifest it's self, with the exception of telekinesis. This class boosts the power of your mental abilities by 2 grades.

Re: Gen.Warfare

<_<
    Whats with all the RPGs?

There are four stats.
    1 A, 1 B, 1 C.
    Where's the logic?

I know,
    but you can't fit three variables into four slots.

Can you upload it in a different image hosting site?

Yeah sure, and wth are you talking about? 3 variables, three slots.
    Try this direct upload.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What am I talking about?
    I am talking about my state of mind when you had not clarified which slots the variables go into.
    At the time, it was assumed that:
    Physical Strength,
    Physical Speed,
    Mental Power Strength,
    and Mental Power would have three variables.

Name: Sharp
    Physical Strength: C
    Physical Speed: A
    Mental Power Strength: B
    Mental Power: Telekinesis
    Primary Weapon: M40A3: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M40_%28rifle%29
    Secondary Weapon: Colt Python with Speed Reloader (preferably): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Python
    Soldier Class: Medium

OK, you are in Cell B3. Examine the routes of the guards.
    Your new stats according to your class
    Physical Strength: C
    Physical Speed:A+
    Mental Power Strength: B+
    Your telekinesis is powerful enough to move medium size objects, such as chairs and tables. You can also temporarily avert the flow of bullets from you.

I motion to the guard next to B1 that I want to talk to him.
    The guard next to the guard next to A1.

He comes over to see what is up. Also, you do not have your guns. They will be acquired once you escape your cell and locate them.
    Current Map ~ Map Updated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast