Arcade Prehacks

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: I hate God, I hate Allah, I hate Jesus, I hate Moses........

Because, God will love all of you and he does what he does for a reason. He killed everyone in Noah's time because they were sinning. He killed the soliders chasing the Jews and Moses because he wanted to protect his people.

Quote Originally Posted by vgking7
    Because, God will love all of you and he does what he does for a reason. He killed everyone in Noah's time because they were sinning. He killed the soliders chasing the Jews and Moses because he wanted to protect his people.
    you do have a point there and I would do the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by vgking7
    Let me get this straight. He killed them, and broke number one of the ten commandments? Doesnt that seem odd to you? Or is God above his own laws, friendo?
    And he does everything for a reason? Explain the Crusades. Explain 9-11, then. Why did my father, a devout Catholic, have to die that day? Why did my friends at the Pentagon have to die?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Look. At. Above. Saying.
    Explain THAT.

Why do you spend so much time in the confessions forum trying to convince people to believe what you believe?
    Its the same thing you do all the time, "Why does he kill, explain THAT", and so on. You could be using that time to do something useful that actually helps to improve your life and others instead of starting arguments about the fact that you apparently dont want us to believe in God.

Just, whatever man, whatever.

I want to believe, your not gonna win me over, PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by nilzizi
    Why do you spend so much time in the confessions forum trying to convince people to believe what you believe?
    Its the same thing you do all the time, "Why does he kill, explain THAT", and so on. You could be using that time to do something useful that actually helps to improve your life and others instead of starting arguments about the fact that you apparently dont want us to believe in God.

Just, whatever man, whatever.

I want to believe, your not gonna win me over, PERIOD
    You want me to believe in God? Explain it to me. When you say, "I want to believe, you're not going to win me over," you know what you're really saying?
    "My friends, and my family believe in God, and you're the first person to ask me why I believe. I cant answer because I dont know."
    I don't care whether you believe in God or not, I could care less. Explain to me why you believe in God, or, at the very least, tell me that you believe in God for no good reason.
    Then I think I would have made my point...
    And no one answered my question anyway. See my previous post.

1. I never said i wanted you to believe in god
    2. I do know why i have faith
    3. I you dont care, why do you bother?
    4. I know what i wanted to say, "I want to believe, you are not going to convince me", sounds pretty simple to me
    5. So, if i say "I dont have a reason", you will have proven your point and just because of that you think i'm going to become an atheist? I already told you: "I want to believe, your not gonna convince me, PERIOD" <<<<<< (note: PERIOD)

*shakes his head and bows*
    You, sir, demonstrate something that I've fought against for a long, long time. In a society such as ours (The US, the UK, possibly most of Eastern Europe), religion should have died out a long time ago. People have been questioning it for the longest time, but only now do they have the capability to attempt to find the information themselves. Religion, however, is kept alive by religious fanatics, like yourself. I mean this in the kindest sense of the phase because, to me, the more people that have a religion, the better for me. In any case, the problem here is that when you eventually, inevitably breed, you will pass down these traits to your spawn, making them believe the same thing you do. You will make them associate with people who also believe the same as you do, and you will punish them when they act of their free will. Classical conditioning at its best.

However, that being said, keep your religion, please. This makes it 100% easier on the US Army to wage war against other nations; 100% easier for any politician with an itchy trigger finger to convince the people that this particular country is against God. Just really makes it easier for us atheists to survive, really; because now we have established a method of control.

So sleep well, knowing that we are controlling you using the same God that kills off millions. Sleep well, knowing that the bible you read has been edited by the Romans, The Greek, the English, and finally your own government. Sleep well, knowing that we do, indeed, pull the strings here.

So you hate God because he "killed" your father and friends? I would be pissed of because because of the father thing, but with the friend thing friends come and go. Hey, be happy your friends and family are in a good and wonderful place while you will rott in hell for the rest of your ****ing life.

How i'm going to raise my children is none of your ****ing business!

(sigh).... You know what? No, no no no.. No, i'm not doing this anymore! I've gotten this kind of stuff from my classmates, my grandma and all kinds of people, i've had it, thats it, finito, NO ****ING MORE!

I am not going to discuss this with anyone that hasnt got a single ****ing thing to do with it!
    EVER!

What you want to believe and whether or not you want to blame people for believeing in something, i leave to you.

Well, it is wrong saying that a person is a son of a ***** for believing in God. That is why we have our Bill of Rights and the 1st Admendment. Plus Chuck, you can't tell people how to raise people's children. How would I like to tell you that you should raise your children by ****ing shooting them with a shot gun?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast