Arcade Prehacks

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: I hate God, I hate Allah, I hate Jesus, I hate Moses........

Chuck u should say sorry because raising children is very real and people would kill if any said that some people though

Refraise that. I didn't get that. Made no sense. Raising children is not rare. Raising Heathy Children is rare.

I said people hate when other people try to tell them how to tell them how to raise there kids LOL

Your text was a little off.

I love how everyone totally misinterprets everything someone says when its not written on a 4th grade level.
    Im not telling you how to raise your children, thats how they're going to be raised. No matter what I do, you'll teach them that God is great, blah blah blah. Wonderful. I'm just telling you, religion? We (the Army) uses and has used that as an excuse to go to war since the 1800's. And even before that, religion was used to coax people into doing things they didnt want.
    And sure, shoot my kids. Go to jail. Problem is, when you spout this "First Amendment" bullcrap, it goes both ways. As long as I dont physically touch anyone... I can say whatever to whomever I'd like. Including you. And your family. Hell, you might see me on the TV one day.
    So get over it. I know you want to believe in God. And I really, really want you to. Just makes it easier for me.

And for the record, no one was ever called a S.O.B. I called children "spawn," which is the correct term. Because you are spawning with another creature. See? Spawn, spawn. Get it? Think salmon.

Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market-place, and cried incessantly: "I am looking for God! I am looking for God!"
    As many of those who did not believe in God were standing together there, he excited considerable laughter. Have you lost him, then? said one. Did he lose his way like a child? said another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? or emigrated? Thus they shouted and laughed. The madman sprang into their midst and pierced them with his glances.

"Where has God gone?" he cried. "I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all suns? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God's decomposition? Gods too decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we, murderers of all murderers, console ourselves? That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet possessed has bled to death under our knives. Who will wipe this blood off us? With what water could we purify ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we not ourselves become gods simply to be worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whosoever shall be born after us - for the sake of this deed he shall be part of a higher history than all history hitherto."

Read that quote carefully. Nietzsche wrote that in his book "The Gay Science." Nietzsche was not speaking of the literal death of a physical God, instead he was expressing the idea of the idea of a God being completely exhausted of any use. The idea of a god has been twisted and altered so violently throughout the ages that, even if some higher being does exist, it is most certainly nothing that any human has ever come up with. Your gods are silly excuses to try to form some warped type of moral code. It is completely the fault of humans that the original idea of a god, which was created to set the framework of a universal moral code that all of the human inhabitants of earth could follow, has been burned down with our selfishness, stupidity, weaknesses and carelessness. Religion was a nice idea that was blown completely out of proportion, and it now fuels hatred, death, and somehow makes certain people think they have the right to determine how the rest of us live.

Think about it. There are some positives to a life without a god. If we would stop running our lives based on a mythical world that might exist after we die, perhaps we would appreciate and enjoy our time on earth much, much more.

Well if u r atheist do u beleage in hell?

thats a silly question isnt it....

Well not really because some people really think that hell is a good place (not to be funny)

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast