Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Stepping down

Stepping down

Hello.

ive been staff of this stie for alomst 2 years. but today, im stepping down as admin
    ive grown so bored of aph, i feel its a chore to even log in anymore, so i think so one better can fill my slot as admin, ive been on this site thru its hardest moments. ive been bribed to betray it. but still i stuck with it. the enjoyment, is just gone, the community died long ago, and i stuck thru it, but really, i feel this site is more as a chore then a hobby. so i take my leave. i will no longer be staff of this site. maybe one day ill come back, and ill see it is an actuall community again. and it will be fun again, but untill then. i say my goodbyes, ive met so many good people here, most have left already tho, 1, has passed, and i miss so much, i think of him every day because he was like a brother to me. the rest, i have fallen out of contact with. but if they return. and see this post. they no how to get in contact with me. so now, i say my final good bye to APH and ATF. good luck in the future

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and I know that we can turn this around and make APH Great once again. Thank You for the confidence you showed me and the help you gave me with the forums.

ffemt53

Unhappy :(

good luck, man.

Seeya you were a great admin , always remember ya.
    You have the same reason I left to.
    Gone.

3 random facts, i made the original post when drunk, so im impressed at my spellin

i visit this site still, just dont work for it anymore

4600th post (am i cool now)

zomg i double posted.

but really, i got a message that really, was true

in the original post. i mentioned i was bribed, i was wrongto say that. i was made an offer yes, but it was my choice, it wasnt a bribe. it was just an offer, and i declined, out of anger, i considered it a bribe, but that was 2 years ago almost, and now i see it for what it was. i just wanted to clear this up, i wasnt bribed at all. i see why the offer was made and why the person who offered it, took the offer he was given. its personal reasons. so i wont go into details. that is all

Good luck on your future and I hope you to still visit this site. O_o «-- Strange Smiley...